Anti Terrorism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlin

Feb 17, 2006
keychains_web.jpg

Spotted this particular keychain while waiting for mine to be customised...

Errr...Subject not in focus?

Nonetheless, great find u have there. :)

i saw the "bali" keychain before i notice the next :)
nice try

clever use of the shift of focus point (if it is intentional).

1st you see boring key chain that is in focus, than eyes wonder to other parts of the photo.

than you think you see something interesting, but not sure because it is quite blurr.

this makes you want to see more.:thumbsup:

Well this brings to the point ... of naming the photo.
Would you have noticed it if the title was not so .... ? If you were to pick up this photo from a whole pile of others ... would it still be worth anything (artistic value)?

if the title helps to convey the massage to viewers, than it why not.

look at those very expensive and creative dishes at posh restorant. by looking at the names of the dishes on the menu, will you be able to tell what it is or if you will like it?

i think it should be whole package, attractive name + very delicious tasting food (but why must it always be so expensive and so small serving).

thnks all for yr comments... yes the focus on 'bali' was intentional... to give subtlety to the main focus...

thnks all for yr comments... yes the focus on 'bali' was intentional... to give subtlety to the main focus...

maybe can try effects that give some dramatic sadness for the bombing in Bali (like huge contrast and monochrome?). ;p

maybe can try effects that give some dramatic sadness for the bombing in Bali (like huge contrast and monochrome?). ;p

thnks 4 the idea!

so is fXXk terrorists or anti-terrorist?

Status
Not open for further replies.