Anti-Social

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
^_^

Taken on a Sunday afternoon. Five jolly-happy photographers, five bottles. Haha~

bd0032.jpg

Hmmm....don't think this should be called 'Anti-Social'. Should be called 'Separated'. If the odd one out would be of a different brand of drink than the rest of the 4 bottles, then it would be correct to call 'Anti-Social'. ;)

Picture's a bit too dull on the background. Sky is too glaring. But the bottles are quite candid. Eh you promoting for Bacardi??

Hmmm....don't think this should be called 'Anti-Social'. Should be called 'Separated'. If the odd one out would be of a different brand of drink than the rest of the 4 bottles, then it would be correct to call 'Anti-Social'. ;)

Picture's a bit too dull on the background. Sky is too glaring. But the bottles are quite candid. Eh you promoting for Bacardi??

Haha, okay man, you've got a point there. :cheergal: Thank you!

------------------------------
I love Bacardi Lime.:sweatsm:

^_^

Taken on a Sunday afternoon. Five jolly-happy photographers, five bottles. Haha~

bd0032.jpg

my 2 cents...

Use another brand for the other isolated bottle. Tilt down from top, maybe a ladder cos background cannot make it. the 4 bottles should be aligned with same direction, cos both going different direction now.

If u can, chop the trees away also, haha... DP say hair messy, i say this tree branch messy...

also depends on your emphasis, if u wanna put down the single bottle, u can have it at the far corner of the pic, on the end of the other ledge, then place the 4 bottles nearer to the front ledge... picture will be more dynamic. vice versa if you want the other way round.

dun tell me this is a snapshot so cannot do all the things above... take pride in what u shoot and what u post...

Status
Not open for further replies.