YISHUN
My little contribution to anti-smoke campaign

Pic #1
antismoke.jpg

Pic #2
antismoke_1.jpg

Looks like a Dunhill... Or Sampoerna..

nice idea...2nd pic overblown though..:thumbsup:

i dunno, it doesnt work for me. because nobody lights up with the cigarette on the table. so it looks kinda funny to smokers i guess.

heh. a very clean anti-smokin campaign pic... but I like the first pic... the cig on the white table gives the impression that the cig is in space, in one's mind & thoughts...
Also the lighted match sooooo dangerously close to the cig, yet not touching the cig froze the moment as one were in thought.

the 2nd one... umm, doesnt work. the cig isnt lighted so it gives less of a meaning to your text.

Dig yr style tho =)

Rev said:
heh. a very clean anti-smokin campaign pic... but I like the first pic... the cig on the white table gives the impression that the cig is in space, in one's mind & thoughts...
Also the lighted match sooooo dangerously close to the cig, yet not touching the cig froze the moment as one were in thought.

the 2nd one... umm, doesnt work. the cig isnt lighted so it gives less of a meaning to your text.

Dig yr style tho =)

On the contrary, each match stick represent the money, time...etc Only when you burn the match stick then you can light the cigaratte. Hence, the title.

Both are nice, but I prefer #1.

However, I feel that #2 is not as good as #1. Cos #2 lists out the 5 stuff. Some people may feel that not all the 5 stuff will be burnt away. For example, someone may feel that smoking wun burn away youth. So not everyone will agree with the 5 stuff.

Just what I feel la.

Thanks everyone for their comment. Coincidentaly, the govt has decided to expand the number of places that ban smoking to kopitiam and pubs. So, let's start quitting soon eh :)

Haha... When i look at pic I, i saw that the finger nail never cut. Don't know why I look at that... :think:

i think the 2nd picture is quite a usable photograph for other purposes when the words are removed. more open to personal interpretation i feel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.