Another wants to order the Pentax official sensor cleaning kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
cckit.jpg

Link to buy: http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/index3.asp?id=574&section=Pentax&set=3

Yes, the official sensor cleaning kit is now available to us outside of Japan. I am considering getting one, wondering if anyone here interested in sharing shipping costs.

buy from US? will JP be cheaper?

Hi,

I am interested. How much will it cost. How does it works ?

Just saw this cleaning kit at JB Leisure Mall price is around RM130.

Just saw this cleaning kit at JB Leisure Mall price is around RM130.

That's cheap. I'd love to have one. Anyone can go and buy some and bring them back to SG? I'm sure someone can help out.

Leisure Mall = Pelangi?
Any nice pentax lenses there? IS the price good?;p

Someone help bring some back for us please.

Must confirm before considering if want to go or not mah;)

I checked at pelangi website, like only 1 camera shop Foto CLS 2-12. No contact number, so cannot call:(

Must confirm before considering if want to go or not mah;)

I checked at pelangi website, like only 1 camera shop Foto CLS 2-12. No contact number, so cannot call:(

Yes it is the Pelangi Leisure Mall "CLS" you can look for Steven (02-07-3353626).

Yes it is the Pelangi Leisure Mall "CLS" you can look for Steven (02-07-3353626).

I just emailed them;) Also ask about 50mm/1.4, af540 and tamron 90mm. If price as good as what posted on photomalaysia, think can buy liao:D

Also asked about how many cleaning kit they have

I just emailed them;) Also ask about 50mm/1.4, af540 and tamron 90mm. If price as good as what posted on photomalaysia, think can buy liao:D

Also asked about how many cleaning kit they have

Thanks. Looking forward to some good news from you then :)

Thanks. Looking forward to some good news from you then :)

They replied me saying the sensor cleaning is RM140:( Tourist price I think. They have 5 in stock. Lenses they'll need 3 days to order from KL, but the prices like same as Singapore The Tamron SP 90mm even more ex than Singapore (RM1430) ;(

Don't think I'll go there just to get the cleaning kit.:thumbsd:

did you check with them whether they can give discount for mass order? if can, count me for the sensor cleaning kit. thanks

They replied me saying the sensor cleaning is RM140:( Tourist price I think. They have 5 in stock.

Thanks for the info.

Anyone can make a trip over and grab all 5 cleaning kits from them? I'll take one if someone can help out ...

They replied me saying the sensor cleaning is RM140:( Tourist price I think. They have 5 in stock. Lenses they'll need 3 days to order from KL, but the prices like same as Singapore The Tamron SP 90mm even more ex than Singapore (RM1430) ;(

Don't think I'll go there just to get the cleaning kit.:thumbsd:

maybe it's cause by phone call or email (higher price).

Aiyah, your email already tip them off that supposedly cash rich Singaporeans are interested in the item. Better to have gone down and bargain.

Aiyah, your email already tip them off that supposedly cash rich Singaporeans are interested in the item. Better to have gone down and bargain.

Rich Singaporeans buy at Singapore liao, won't so trouble go there carry glasses:bsmilie: I scare go there liao, they don't give me good price since I don't talk like JB. Then they no stock somemore means need go down twice. The flash they quote me RM 1350 at most I think can bargain RM100 off ($548), but consider the transport for 2 times down...:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.