Another train jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there is no more excuse for SMRT not to install sliding glass door just like in the underground station.

It is not cost effective to have down time because someone decides to commit suicide at the MRT station.

I hope that it does not take a pregnant lady to commit suicide before the sliding doors will be up.

this is bad, very bad.

:nono:

Looks like there is no more excuse for SMRT not to install sliding glass door just like in the underground station.

It is not cost effective to have down time because someone decides to commit suicide at the MRT station.

I hope that it does not take a pregnant lady to commit suicide before the sliding doors will be up.

Unfortuantely ... our society seem to measure the "worth" of life in term of monies.

this is bad, very bad.

:nono:

Yes ... was stuck in the train for very long... wondering what "technical glitch" this time round at first until i reach home and read the news..

why always clementi ar?

why always clementi ar?

When someone jump at clementi ?

I remember there is a train accident in clementi. The first MRT accident.

thought the prev time is also clementi station?

that one is boy friend push the girl down, but luckily she is very smart and defy the human insting to climb back up to the plateform. she climb over to the railing, hence wasnt hurt.

Chinese Garden a few weeks ago.

Unfortunately, if the sliding glass door is implemented, it will be borne by the commuters and not from the millions of dollars SMRT profit.

Alamak maybe the man was thinking of getting money for his family if he commit suicide just like the man's family at the Chinese Garden MRT.

I hope that it is not a trend. Next Boon Lay and Lakeside. Looks like there is bad Fengshui with the new Tuas MRT line.

Imagine the stress of the train driver.

You know, in Japan, the family of the jumper has to bear the cost of the train delays and stuff? It ends up that the line with the cheapest compensation requirements has the highest jump rate.

Next one might be me ...... too much stress in Photography :sweat:

Bull, my friend... you are surrounded by beauty. Too much to let go man... :bsmilie:

we have serious social problems, although the managing party try very hard to paint a cheerful picture for all to see.

Too stress?? :think: SG isn't the most stressful country...

No money?? :think: There are people who live in the street overseas.

Lack of social support ? Maybe.. with everyones busy with their own stuff, I doubt they will care.

Status
Not open for further replies.