Another small mini Pentax outing on a weekday - Cheongsam

ranchy

Jan 11, 2010
A Pentax Outing which happen on a weekday evening at Singapore Chinese Garden.
A session which it rain the moment we start to set up! As usal, we have to make do with the limited sheltered space. However, we finally did a creative shot with the rain for the first time! Hope all will share their precious and limited shots!

And also lots of thanks to Model Stephanie and Credits to "JcmCostume Rental" for the Chinese CheongSam!
Equipment shared during the shoot:
Conomark B4 with modifier X 2
1 yongnuo flash as slave

Kick start of the photo sharing:
K1 MKII (Upgraded) with the following lens:
FA77

FA31

Last edited:
Nice shots Ranchy.
Yes, credits to JcmCostume Rental and thanks to Helen from JCM for the red & white cheongsam.

My share with K1 (Mark-less) with FA 85mm (AF repaired by NSB Japan) , FA 77 & FA 43.
The dark rainy sky suddenly burst with sunset for 15 mins. Lucky for us but unfortunately have confined under shelter.

Last edited:

url=https://pentriot.smugmug.com/Stephanie-Chinese-Garden-Sep-20-2018/i-zwHCm4g/A]
IMGP4386-X2.jpg
[/url]

Looks like another run outing and thanks to Ben for organizing. :)

Yup yup.. finally can see Ben's work..
And many thanks Ben for ogranising..

Thought of letting felix share first. oh well.. continue with mine to up the thread.

Trying a different post processing feel.
FA77

One which my slave flash did not trigger.. so the difference with and without it.

Very elegant. Not sure about the boxing pose though

Very elegant. Not sure about the boxing pose though

Opps.. the boxing pose, i am trying to get variety of shots so that all of us have different style/poses. Wanted a chun-li style. but ermm. .don't think i got that feel lol.

I believe the rest have better pictures than mine.. hehe.

Thanks to Model Stephanie and Credits to "JcmCostume Rental" for the Chinese CheongSams!

Stephanie006 by Felix Tan, on Flickr

Stephanie016 by Felix Tan, on Flickr

Ooo finally can see felix one.. i like the 2nd one!!

Opps.. the boxing pose, i am trying to get variety of shots so that all of us have different style/poses. Wanted a chun-li style. but ermm. .don't think i got that feel lol.

I believe the rest have better pictures than mine.. hehe.

Ooo finally can see felix one.. i like the 2nd one!!

That 2nd one not easy to take leh.

Complete my sharing wit this 4 pictures..

FA77

Really nice strobing work here.

Thanks JK.. lucky we have a small group. and it rained. Give us even more time to slowly think and make use of what available space and situation to use :X