Another Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read it. and if he's guilty, it'd be wrong of him to ask for his congregation to pray for him to get out of it.

he should be praying for forgiveness and for himself and his flock to weather this storm.

I heard this rumors like few years back... seem the police had solid evidence now to finally nab them?

Money Money you changes a lot of ppl.....

china wine not nice drink one

They deserve it... where is my dearest Pastor Yao Sun (from 1993) now? Or shall i say where is Sun Ho now? Still staying in the States with son?

He is afraid that people may view this as actions against the Church.

He is afraid that 30.000 strong congregation might be praying for his early demise.. :bsmilie:

CAD charges are against individuals, not the church: DPM Teo

What has this got to do with him? Because he is Minister of home affairs? Or he also goes to City Harvest?

why not? i heard from sources (CHC members), there is business man, people in the government etc in the church. its not a church but rather a big network for them to network.

anyway last time already heard when the pastor's wife came out with album... the money came from church and whats worst... the members are "encouraged" to support and buy. but too bad, shes not cut out to be a singer, just a 1 album "wonder" and poof! gone.

i dunno. but i'm very sure none of his business. we are a secular nation. any action taken against any religious leader, doesn't warrant a statement like this.

The government always steps in to nip any religious connotations in the bud, whether you think it is warranted or not. Remember the previous cases where pastors criticised other religions.

"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, in their eagerness to get rich, have wandered away from the faith and caused themselves a lot of pain."

This is the irony of life :)

The religion that preach money is the root of all evil. The leaders are filthy rich. Does that means that they are super evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.