Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Took another walk w/ my film camera SuperPROGRAM over the weekend, met Desmond along the way. This time I only managed to finish one roll of Gold Kodak 100 film around Arab street and Little India area. Here are all 36 shots developed and scanned. Hope you like some of them.

No process except resize and some sharpening as last time.

01-05

00310001.jpg

00310002.jpg

00310003.jpg

00310004.jpg

00310005.jpg

00310036.jpg

That's all from this roll. I felt it's pretty hard to shoot at kids w/ a manual film camera, at least it's pretty hard to me. Hard to capture their best moment. I probably better still use digital cameras to take my kids photos :D

WOW! Very nice photos from your film camera fengwei.:thumbsup: The expired Gold Kodak 100 film is still very good also. :)

WOW! Very nice photos from your film camera fengwei.:thumbsup: The expired Gold Kodak 100 film is still very good also. :)

Thanks Des :) After last try, I'd only use the Gold Kodak 100 of the bunch I got from my friend. Probably will throw away those Fujifilm ones. Anyone want some expired fujifilm 100 and 200 film? About 4 rolls I think ...

wow...nice shots Fengwei and kudos to your scanner too!
Perfect reproduction. My Epson V10 will result in a little roughness so you can tell its scanned (but maybe I do not know how to set the settings properly!)
Your cure daughter looks upset towards the end of the shoot...perhaps she is getting impatient!;) I'm amazed anyway because getting my kid to follow me an entire photography session is impossible!

BTW, what lens did you use?

Also, I normally use fujifilm though...you can get them as cheap as $2 per roll of 24 at Daiso although I usually pay around $5 for them at NTUC instead because my place too far away from Daiso...heh heh

very good scan, would you scan for a fee ?

wow...nice shots Fengwei and kudos to your scanner too!
Perfect reproduction. My Epson V10 will result in a little roughness so you can tell its scanned (but maybe I do not know how to set the settings properly!)
Your cure daughter looks upset towards the end of the shoot...perhaps she is getting impatient!;) I'm amazed anyway because getting my kid to follow me an entire photography session is impossible!

BTW, what lens did you use?

Also, I normally use fujifilm though...you can get them as cheap as $2 per roll of 24 at Daiso although I usually pay around $5 for them at NTUC instead because my place too far away from Daiso...heh heh

Thanks Richard :) It was a hot sunny morning, my daughter was kinda tired too, time to go home when I wasted the last several shots :D

I used FA43 for all these shots, only brought that lens along actually ;)

Thanks for the info about the cheap Kodak film at Daiso, I'd sure look for it next time I'm there :)

Thanks Des :) After last try, I'd only use the Gold Kodak 100 of the bunch I got from my friend. Probably will throw away those Fujifilm ones. Anyone want some expired fujifilm 100 and 200 film? About 4 rolls I think ...

hehe, if no one interested, throw to me lah.

I just got some lucky (乐凯) 100 color and BW negatives, wanna exchange?:bsmilie:

I actually got 2 shots of his daughter also and for this one. I got the shot also and she was looking at me with that upset face.:embrass:

I actually got 2 shots of his daughter also and for this one. I got the shot also and she was looking at me with that upset face.:embrass:

Yeah, I guess you guys were part of the reason why she had this upset face on ;( Well, usually she doesn't like to look at my camera anyway :confused:

Aiyah... You guys dunno how to coax the little girl....
But then again, neither do I... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.