Another Random Poll

What IM do you use?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
With the internet, communicating with others has been simplified to just a simple msg. just wondering what IMs you guys use :)

Btw, skype is very wallet friendly for calling friends who are overseas :)

No box for CS pm? :bsmilie:

You missed out on gaim - it can do msn, yahoo, aim and it's not as troublesome as trillion.

You missed out on gaim - it can do msn, yahoo, aim and it's not as troublesome as trillion.

It's an interface, you are still using msn, yahoo, aim...etc.

Use to use ICQ, but find it distracting and don't know what to talk.....

Seem like I am getting old :( . The younger generation seem to prefer MSN more than email/sms/phone....

Use to use ICQ, but find it distracting and don't know what to talk.....

Seem like I am getting old :( . The younger generation seem to prefer MSN more than email/sms/phone....
nobody writes letters anymore? :(

errr.... I stop writing personal letter like 10 years ago :embrass: ever since email surfacing...

My emails can range from 1 single word to A 1000 word letter :bsmilie: Oh my..

icq hangs my com too much.. stopped using some years ago.. just msn and skype recently. skype doesn't seem quite popular in sg to me, but overseas i get the impression everyone's using it ._.

skype doesn't seem quite popular in sg to me, but overseas i get the impression everyone's using it ._.

true. Because there's only local calls in singapore.

Other country have province or states, where calling between two places in different province or states is expensive.

In Singapore, only those need to call overseas so often that need skypes.

Status
Not open for further replies.