Status
Not open for further replies.

sinkasa

2215157220098484056S600x600Q85.jpg

Lalang

2314687540098484056S600x600Q85.jpg

Punggol River

Interesting try. How u do it?

You just set a long exposure. Enough time for you to on a torch light and wave like hell. The exact setting will depend on your scene. Aperture of F8 should do. The exact exposure time will determine how the background comes out. (The site must be pretty dark)

Another Punggol Sunset ......

and another series of :thumbsup: :thumbsup: pics !!!

You just set a long exposure. Enough time for you to on a torch light and wave like hell. The exact setting will depend on your scene. Aperture of F8 should do. The exact exposure time will determine how the background comes out. (The site must be pretty dark)

Hrm, where did the people go though, must have moved very fast.. =D

Would have loved to see more of the rocks. When I went the other time it was low tide. So not much rocks to play with. =(

mcn : Glad you like it. Went to punggol with my bro to show him the place and at the some time have some fun.

night86mare : The place is very dark at the time. I set to a long exposure and small aperture. So i am barely visible. to the camera! Probably just a slight ghost of a shadow. You can see me to the right of the picture within the light circle. :bsmilie:

mcn : Glad you like it. Went to punggol with my bro to show him the place and at the some time have some fun.

night86mare : The place is very dark at the time. I set to a long exposure and small aperture. So i am barely visible. to the camera! Probably just a slight ghost of a shadow. You can see me to the right of the picture within the light circle. :bsmilie:
Lol..

Must have felt funny running around in the dark waving a torchlight. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.