Another place for The Olympus Camedia Digital Camera Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! What is this??? A subsidiary of ClubSNAP? Everything look the same; Colour, Layout and most button.

Jayan, the CEO. What say you! May be siewsphone can stick your Oly Resource List there for us since he is the Moderator there! ;)

Originally posted by Kevin
Wow! What is this??? A subsidiary of ClubSNAP? Everything look the same; Colour, Layout and most button.

Jayan, the CEO. What say you! May be siewsphone can stick your Oly Resource List there for us since he is the Moderator there! ;)

I want to invite Jayan, the CEO to become moderator too :devil:

Originally posted by Kevin

Lucky my thread no copyright...:D ...if not sure kenna sued!!!

Can lah! Go ahaead and do it, the more ppl who know abt it...the more it will benefit others.

That's our unlaying principle, isn't it??? ;)

Originally posted by Jayan

Can lah! Go ahaead and do it, the more ppl who know abt it...the more it will benefit others.

Please register as a member. Let me know when you done, I will ask my friend add new moderator then. :gbounce:

Originally posted by Jayan

A New Equipment Envy > Olympus Equipment has been setup for the increasing demands for All Olympus Users.

Enjoy. ;)

Originally posted by siewsphone

Please register as a member. Let me know when you done, I will ask my friend add new moderator then. :gbounce:

Siao liao lah....all of a sudden become mods of 2 DC forums at the same time?!?!?! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.