Another place for The Olympus Camedia Digital Camera Resource


Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
897
0
0
North West
Visit site
Wow! What is this??? A subsidiary of ClubSNAP? Everything look the same; Colour, Layout and most button.

Jayan, the CEO. What say you! May be siewsphone can stick your Oly Resource List there for us since he is the Moderator there! ;)
 

siewsphone

New Member
Feb 7, 2002
613
0
0
40
Visit site
Originally posted by Kevin
Wow! What is this??? A subsidiary of ClubSNAP? Everything look the same; Colour, Layout and most button.

Jayan, the CEO. What say you! May be siewsphone can stick your Oly Resource List there for us since he is the Moderator there! ;)
I want to invite Jayan, the CEO to become moderator too :devil:
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by Kevin
Wow! What is this??? A subsidiary of ClubSNAP? Everything look the same; Colour, Layout and most button.

Jayan, the CEO. What say you! May be siewsphone can stick your Oly Resource List there for us since he is the Moderator there! ;)
Lucky my thread no copyright...:D ...if not sure kenna sued!!!

Can lah! Go ahaead and do it, the more ppl who know abt it...the more it will benefit others.

That's our unlaying principle, isn't it??? ;)
 

siewsphone

New Member
Feb 7, 2002
613
0
0
40
Visit site
Originally posted by Jayan


Lucky my thread no copyright...:D ...if not sure kenna sued!!!

Can lah! Go ahaead and do it, the more ppl who know abt it...the more it will benefit others.

That's our unlaying principle, isn't it??? ;)
Please register as a member. Let me know when you done, I will ask my friend add new moderator then. :gbounce:
 

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
667,089
2
38
30
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by Jayan


Lucky my thread no copyright...:D ...if not sure kenna sued!!!

Can lah! Go ahaead and do it, the more ppl who know abt it...the more it will benefit others.

That's our unlaying principle, isn't it??? ;)
A New Equipment Envy > Olympus Equipment has been setup for the increasing demands for All Olympus Users.

Enjoy. ;)
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by siewsphone


Please register as a member. Let me know when you done, I will ask my friend add new moderator then. :gbounce:
Siao liao lah....all of a sudden become mods of 2 DC forums at the same time?!?!?! :eek:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.