Another PC or IT show

Status
Not open for further replies.

meanie38

Jun 8, 2004
Hi there,

Anybody knows if there is another PC or IT show this year? I vaguely remember there was one during Sep, but not very sure......

anybody can enlighten?

is the pc and it show offer always better than retailers that most people buy their equipment (like MS, CP, AP)?

dun need to type so big rite??

anyway, yes, there will be one at the end of the year at suntec.

no, not necessary the retailers there offer better prices at the fair. sometimes, the shops outside offers the same package but cheaper. good thing abt going to the fair is dat the retailers might throw in more freebies, which are not published in the papers.

oh, ok, thanks for the info!

sorry, didn't mean to type so big, slippery finger......

Actually every March, June, Sept and Dec also got...usually around school holiday and the location will be either Suntec or Expo. June and Dec will be Expo while March and Sept will be Suntec

the name of the show can be called either PC show, IT show, Comdex or Sitex

Dunno is it me getting old or are the shows getting more and more boring...somehow I visit these PC shows they don't have anything new/exciting/fresh, i.e. NEW TECHNOLOGY or GADGETS...all the same stuff. And the prices ain't exactly very attractive either...and have to squeeze with so many people.

But I still try to make it...somewhat like a pilgrimage. What a paradox.

eh bRO, RELAC ON UR FONTS MAN!!!

:bsmilie: free posts, but no need so kiasu mah....use until MAX...wah kaoz.... anyway, shld be lar. start saving now. SEPtember should be the monTH to chiong lar... :D

to ur second question, not necessary. MOST shows have good bargains lar, but u still have to do ur homework (visiting SLS + FUNAN) b4 getting the tech stuff u really wanna get. :D most of the time, those bargains in the shows should be better. most importantly still need to do ur homework lar. :think:

if there is a show then pple will talk about it one..ie u wont miss it one

After having gone to the shows here..... 0_0
I dun think I will be going to any one back home.

Maybe we should organise a CS field trip to Taiwan just to visit trade shows!
But sadly next year, dun have Taipei Game Show. :(

kekeke..quality of outside-sg shows are simply different leh :bsmilie:
my next aim wil be to crash the tokyo auto salon :angel:

clive said:
kekeke..quality of outside-sg shows are simply different leh :bsmilie:
my next aim wil be to crash the tokyo auto salon :angel:

Dun have to crash. You just pay the 1500 yen entrance fee can liao.

that works out 2b sg 23 bucks..not bad lehz :bsmilie: :)

You got to know the price before going to the show, I bought a panasonic DVD recorder for $599 during the show, also come with a free double sided DVD RAM. It was selling at $699 elsewhere without the DVD RAM. :D

clive said:
that works out 2b sg 23 bucks..not bad lehz :bsmilie: :)

Opps, seems like they raised the prices again.

Tokyo Auto Salon 2004 already over. TAS 2005 will be on Jan 14-16, 2005.
Adults: 1,800 Yen
High school students: 1,200 Yen
Junior high school students and below: FREE OF CHARGE??????? WHAT THE????
Advanced booking is 1,500 Yen at Lawsons, whic means you can start booking somewhere around Sept.

junior high sch student n below they go n see car show n chiobu got any inherent meaning meh? :think: lolz =)

Yah, they should be good students and visit shows more suited for them.
Like, the Tokyo Game Show on Sept 24,25.
Cheaper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.