Another one of those Paul_Yeo questions... Please take this poll.

Which Cubicle would you use?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
It sounds crazy but this is just to prove a hypothesis which I have in my mind.

I'll tell u guys after I close the poll 1wk from today. Feel free to post. Don't worry, private poll. No fear of embarrasment.

The Scenario
You had a stomach. You go into a public toilet which has got only 3 cubicles with their doors closed and nobody's in the toilet.

Cubicle #1 is the cubicle nearest to the door.
Cubicle #2 is in the middle of both #1 and #3.
Cubicle #3 is the cubicle furthest to the door.

All 3 cubicles are standard seat types.

The cleaner had just cleaned the toilet some 10mins ago and from the time after cleaning right till u entered the toilet, nobody had used or entered the toilet yet.

The Question
Which cubicle would you head towards and use it immediately? (Assuming ur stomach can only hold in THAT long and u don't have time to open up each cubicle door to check)

i always had a stomach... born with 1... din intend to remove it either... ;p

the truth is... none... i normally drive back home to do big business if i had to... otherwise i'll just bear with it til i get home... hehe

I would use the ladies' toilet :bsmilie:

Cannot anyhow use my name one, it is copyright ;)

I chose the one furthest from the door, dunno why leh.

IF the inner most cubicle have windows, I'll take that. Else I'll probably take the one nearest to the door, can run faster!!

:think:

Interesting results so far even though words seemed to differ a little. :think: I think I'm getting closer to proving my hypothesis. :)

Come on guys, take this poll! Don't worry, private poll so ppl wun know u usually use wad cubicle in the toilet.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i always had a stomach... born with 1... din intend to remove it either... ;p

the truth is... none... i normally drive back home to do big business if i had to... otherwise i'll just bear with it til i get home... hehe

same same. for small business, anywhere also can. but for big business, only toilets at home or in some nice hotels in town. (shopping centers also cannot;p)

tkkoh said:
same same. for small business, anywhere also can. but for big business, only toilets at home or in some nice hotels in town. (shopping centers also cannot;p)

yeap... same exactly... think i even more 'stringent'... hehe... i dun go even to hotel lobby toilets... i'd only go use the hotel room toilets... and not those normal 2-3 star kind... ;p

i will take the cubicle that has the lights above it. the brighter the better got 600W studio strobe lagi best.

yanyewkay said:
i will take the cubicle that has the lights above it. the brighter the better got 600W studio strobe lagi best.
So that you can see what you're sh!tting? :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:

wahahahahahaha

u need to do light meter test as well? then see if the white balance is correct for the crap? :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wahahahahahaha

u need to do light meter test as well? then see if the white balance is correct for the crap? :bsmilie:
i got built in AWB in my eyes.. sure correct colour come out.. :bsmilie:

espn said:
So that you can see what you're sh!tting?
haha maybe? i dun like to low key... i prefer high key settings..

eikin said:
i'll take the cubicle that still has toilet paper in it :bsmilie:
Hmm.... Naturally all cubicles comes fully stocked. Toilet paper. 2 huge full rolls of it. Enuff to clean off whatever's poopin' out of the end of ur intestines. :)

Interesting results we're getting here. I think I am getting closer to proving my hypothesis.

Ah_Seng said:
I'll use the urinal.....:faint:

:blah:
U are one of those gross peeps.

Well Paul, assuming if ppl never go the way of 'see results first den I vote' and they vote the first thing they see or if clones are not involved. It'll prove my hypothesis right.

What's that eh? :think: I'll leave u guys in suspense for 1wk. :sticktong:

Status
Not open for further replies.