Another one bites the dust...

yeah..read the news today...kinda unexpected..been married so long already....

Hiyah...

Good luck to them.

In China, there are plenty of ladies more attractive than Li-lin. Allan should not have a problem with life after divorce. But Li-lin with 2 kids and over the hill may not find it easy.

yeah..read the news today...kinda unexpected..been married so long already....

9 years is long?

btw... the commentators on Yahoo! news should be shot.

i've met both personally and both of them are really nice and friendly people.

This is over too.

Rupert Murdoch files for divorce from wife Wendi Deng - Telegraph

A former nanny to the couple, who was previously described by a spokesman for the Murdochs as a “disgruntled former employee”, claimed last year that working for Ms Deng was like being in a “war zone”. She “curses Rupert all the time. A lot of f-words. She’s always yelling, crying”, she said. She added: “Everyone who works for her hates her and is scared of her”.

Follows a typical predictable pattern. First the sweet nothings, then after official marriage sealed her legal status and ability to claim money, the deliberate screaming rages and daily quarrels will start, so as to create the divorce.

The same modus operandi used by the PRC former tour guide who in 1991 (after 1½ years marriage) divorced a Singapore shipping tycoon's son and sued for divorce settlement in court:
• monthly maintenance of more than SGD $4,000
• a half-share of their Jalan Pelepah home in Pasir Panjang; and
• a share in the family shipping company.

In Murdoch's case, a prenuptial agreement will ensure Wendy Deng is well compensated. It's a huge amount.

Last edited:
You should know about the 7-year Itch.

Remember the itch in your anus when you have worms at 7 years old? :bsmilie:

o_O i've never had worms.

so i don't know how it would itch.

do you? :bsmilie: