Another one bites the dust

hanzohattori

Apr 16, 2010
It should be.. rental price is going sky high.. how to survive

ManWearPants

Jul 14, 2008
Singapore
That shop takes up too much floor space and too dark. When I entered, i thot it is more of an exhibition than retail shop.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
It should fail. Sell stuff that people don't want to buy. It is not low end. Not cheap. It is not high end. Not like LV got brand status.

That shop takes up too much floor space and too dark. When I entered, i thot it is more of an exhibition than retail shop.
Precisely, no doubt about that. They appeared to be operating more like a museum (complete with informative display and placards) rather than a business with even a wind chamber / tunnel in place that seems more appropriate in the Science Centre.

Also their products are exorbitantly overpriced, no way am I going to pay a thousand dollars for a Nat Geo tripod.

Last edited:

hanzohattori

Apr 16, 2010
Precisely, no doubt about that. They appeared to be operating more like a museum (complete with informative display and placards) rather than a business with even a wind chamber / tunnel in place that seems more appropriate in the Science Centre.

Also their products are exorbitantly overpriced, no way am I going to pay a thousand dollars for a Nat Geo tripod.
I agree, but they said it is used to support their exploration and missions around the world.
Not sure if its true though..

Top Bottom