Another Nikon promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know, whether now i can still pay extra money for extended 4 year's warranty of D70 if I was purchase it from Best Denki?

Thanks

wudabao said:
does anyone know, whether now i can still pay extra money for extended 4 year's warranty of D70 if I was purchase it from Best Denki?

Thanks

Don't think so. Usually they will give only 7 days for you to consider whether to extend the warranty or not.

Is it really necessary to get an extended warranty for the d7 camera? do they break down often enough or give problems??

lots of things need to send back re serivce, CCD cleaning and focusing checking.

quite sucks leh, the free gifts aren't worth 188 imho

Its for the extended 4 yrs warranty.
The free stuff are extras ....
If not nothing free .. worst.

thomaschan said:
quite sucks leh, the free gifts aren't worth 188 imho

Are there other ways to buy a 4 yr warranty or is this the best price for the deal, given the free stuff isnt worth alot?

oh i was tokking abt the poster promotion.. 2288 with "340" worth of free gifts... dun think got 4 yrs warranty for that one rite?

might as well go MSCOLOR get it at 2100 flat...

btw 4 yrs warranty covered by nikon or who?

gUARDSbOY said:
Its for the extended 4 yrs warranty.
The free stuff are extras ....
If not nothing free .. worst.

ya i suppose that would be the least cash spent. And i am not sure of the warranty. usually if it is a super store, like when u buy a tv, it is best who give the extended warranty.

wudabao said:
lots of things need to send back re serivce, CCD cleaning and focusing checking.

For your info, none of the above that u mentioned are covered by extended warranty. Extended warranty only covers failure of parts within the lifespan of the product.

So can one say that an extra 3 year extended warranty is not really necessars as the parts dont usually fail?

JAG said:
So can one say that an extra 3 year extended warranty is not really necessars as the parts dont usually fail?

The only thing that is most likely to fail after many years would be the shutter. Replacement is not that costly anyway. Get the extended warranty unless you are 100% sure you wun upgrade in the next 3-5 years.

Think ill save the money. (may change camera by 5 years time) Thanks for the info

I think if they throw in a 70-300G lens, sales will definitely pick up. Those freebies from current promo is really not attractive..

Status
Not open for further replies.