Another Newbieeeee

rain-station

May 1, 2010
AMK
Hi guys i am just another newbie happily bought my Canon 550D, dont know why just love Canon ;p and this is my 1st post here Wish to know more friends .

hi, welcome.. enjoy your 550D canon :D

Hi guys i am just another newbie happily bought my Canon 550D, dont know why just love Canon ;p and this is my 1st post here Wish to know more friends .

Welcome to CS. We also don't know why you just love Canon. ;) :bsmilie:

welcome :) ~

canon is the bright side LOL!
while nikon dark side xD

Welcome:)

Thanks all I feel so warm! Haha . Voxies09 u also using 550D ah!! Great we can share experience. Ormaube u cn teach me. I hv no against Nikon infact I hv mist if my friends are using Nikon but dun knw why they cnt influence me to buy Nikon lol hehe

Sorry so many typo error cos I hv big fingers on my iPhone haha hope u guys understand my post lol

Welcome to CS :)

Thanks all I feel so warm! Haha . Voxies09 u also using 550D ah!! Great we can share experience. Ormaube u cn teach me. I hv no against Nikon infact I hv mist if my friends are using Nikon but dun knw why they cnt influence me to buy Nikon lol hehe

Hi and welcome to clubsnap!
What brand of camera you use is irrelevant, as long as your interest is in photography you are most welcome here!
Your choice to buy a Canon is a personal one, and nobody should hold anything against you for it.

cheers and enjoy shooting!

Welcome to CS..:thumbsup::)

It's good to love the camera, but it's just the tool. Just learn to use it and enjoy the hobby :)

Welcome to CS! Enjoy your new cam and share with us your photos :)

Welcome to CS!

Happy learning and shooting! Canon or Nikon doesn't matter lah... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hi there! Welcome to the club!

Have a rational why you love Canon .... cos it's your first dSLR!

Happy learning and happy shooting :)

Cheers!