Another Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

conkeychua

Aug 19, 2009
Hi Guys,

Another Newbie here and probably Irritating some of the pros here with what seems to them....a simple question ;p.

I just purchased a 500D and coupled with a 18 to 50mm ( i think ) and another 55 to 250mm lens. I am really curious to know whether my 55 to 250mm lens would provide me with a good, close up picture in our zoo? The distance between those animal viewing areas and the animals? Do i need higher mm lens or a TC? Cause i do not want to end up going and find out that my lens is not good enough and then start looking for a TC or farther lens.

Thanks alot.
:devil:

Hello, a warm welcome to you.
Sincerely, your zoom has sufficient reach to shoot even the lions snoring around their den.
No problem. Give it a try and you'll see.

Hi Guys,

Another Newbie here and probably Irritating some of the pros here with what seems to them....a simple question ;p.

I just purchased a 500D and coupled with a 18 to 50mm ( i think ) and another 55 to 250mm lens. I am really curious to know whether my 55 to 250mm lens would provide me with a good, close up picture in our zoo? The distance between those animal viewing areas and the animals? Do i need higher mm lens or a TC? Cause i do not want to end up going and find out that my lens is not good enough and then start looking for a TC or farther lens.

Thanks alot.
:devil:

ur 55-250 gd enough for most shot lor...

unless u want, u can get a 100-400...:bsmilie:

Bro JlKK,

It seems to me that any lens above 250 or 300 will look like a professional telescope ( Or at least 2 time the length of my 55 - 250 ) Right? or am i looking at the wrong lens?

Thanks

Hi conkeychua,

welcome to CS.

READ MORE (most of your queries can be answered already if you searched)
SHOOT more (keep practising to understand better)
Post more (to find out where you went wrong or if u need more C&C)

Status
Not open for further replies.