Another Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

clearriver

May 11, 2009
Hi All,

Another newbie here planning to get his 1st dslr soon. Hope to have guidance and advise fr the seniors in future. :)

Cheers

Welcome to CS.

Keep reading more. There's plenty of homework you can do now. And next up, go handle the cameras which you are interested in. See if the handling suits you.

ask (intelligent questions), and ye shall receive (intelligent answers) :)

in other words, you gotta do some basic homework first, then ask some specific questions. Lots of helpful people in CS.

Welcome, 欢迎光临, Selamat datang, सलाम(wahnagam)

I'm a 3mths old newbie myself to this forum but since have let out a lot of :flame:

Hope you will snap, shoot, capture more and remember it's not the cam's fault but you:devil:

Hi! Welcome to CS! :D

Hi all,

Thanks for all the warm welcome, i've started reading the forum and have been molesting dslr in shops that are on display, checking out prices within my budget. :D

Hi all,

Thanks for all the warm welcome, i've started reading the forum and have been molesting dslr in shops that are on display, checking out prices within my budget. :D
My advice, quickly decide:think: on which camp you want to choose and from there decide on either an entry level, enthusiast level, semi-pro level, etc within your budget then it'l be easier and less painful and get on with it. Dun be like that 'guy from melbourne' taking 15pagesor so:bigeyes: to decide on a camp and another how many pages to decide on lenses, tripod, dry cab, gosh:kok:

Always remember if your're new to DSLR, it not the cam but you who needs to be better. A pro using an entry level cam with good lens can product excellent photo compared to an noobie using a $10k pro-cam.

it is not you, who choose the camera
but the camera who chooses you

go down and molest the cameras, one of them will say take me home

Status
Not open for further replies.