Another new D50...


Status
Not open for further replies.

agol78

New Member
Oct 1, 2005
28
0
0
Yah Yah... Nothing new but just like to announce that I got my new D50 and will start playing with it soon.
 

agol78

New Member
Oct 1, 2005
28
0
0
May the FORCE be with me yah...;)
 

tltan

Senior Member
Apr 18, 2005
2,484
0
36
www.flickr.com
oh no...the itch to buy buy and buy more starts now...i have been suffering the past few months...but no regrets
hahaha

Good luck bro,
tltan
 

VR2

New Member
Dec 17, 2005
915
0
0
AMK
feel the virus crawling up to u soon.. ;)
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
VR2 said:
feel the virus crawling up to u soon.. ;)
Don't wait too long to play, go do it now!!

So what you want to buy next ? :devil:
 

hazta

New Member
Jul 17, 2005
1,034
0
0
SG,Northern
Hehe... welcome n enjoy ur new toy... ;)
 

VR2

New Member
Dec 17, 2005
915
0
0
AMK
espn said:
Don't wait too long to play, go do it now!!

So what you want to buy next ? :devil:

MTL BBB! :sweat:

am i rite? lol.. :bsmilie:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
MTL BBB is copyrighted :bsmilie:

VR2 :kok: :kok:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
zhang3feng said:
poor vr2 kenna bully lol:bsmilie:
Cos he do it wrongly.. supposed to be font size 7, bold and red.!!

Correct -> MTL!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!

Wrong -> MTL!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!

:bsmilie:
 

VR2

New Member
Dec 17, 2005
915
0
0
AMK
espn said:
Cos he do it wrongly.. supposed to be font size 7, bold and red.!!

Correct -> MTL!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!

Wrong -> MTL!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!

:bsmilie:
haha.. yr bold BBB more power den my skinny BBB ma.. yr 1 more influencial..

zhang3feng y u laugh ah.. kena bully nvr help..

zhang3feng :kok: :bsmilie:
 

zhang3feng

New Member
Dec 27, 2005
1,321
0
0
SG
www.zhang3feng.com
VR2 said:
haha.. yr bold BBB more power den my skinny BBB ma.. yr 1 more influencial..

zhang3feng y u laugh ah.. kena bully nvr help..

zhang3feng :kok: :bsmilie:
:nono: cannot la.. i also a victim of ESPN... he BIG mah... jus look at those BIG fonts he use~ so BIG! :bsmilie:
 

idor

Senior Member
Nov 11, 2004
666
0
0
44
Northern California
hmmm I wonder when will the BBB virus start to kick in:think:
 

chgoh

Senior Member
Jan 25, 2003
688
0
16
jimmylh said:
What is MTL ???? :embrass: :embrass:
Hokkien - mai tu liao = don't wait oredi!
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
idor said:
hmmm I wonder when will the BBB virus start to kick in:think:
As soon as I managed to get you to BBB your 2nd D2X :devil:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.