another MRT accident!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
hell 極樂世&
OMG!!!! Juz got this news that someone had jump down the track at Bishan MRT station!! Hope everyone please be very very careful....! :(

times are bad....despite the government saying economy is recovering.

satan_18349 said:
OMG!!!! Juz got this news that someone had jump down the track at Bishan MRT station!! Hope everyone please be very very careful....! :(

Me and a few colleages were thinking of heading up to Bishan for lunch when we saw the train disruption notices at the Braddell MRT..... Wonder if it is suicide or an accident this time.....

JAG said:
oh thats bad news

Just came back from MRT station, heard annoucement saying that there is an incident at Bishan MRT, so no more train go up to Jurong East from Toa Payoh

This time they dont use "Technical Problem" anymore..

Geez! Is there a trend going on???

was on the bus on the way to braddle road from AMK, when the bus was passing by Bishan MRT, I saw HEAPS of police cars, two Fire Trucks, an Ambulance... TV Reportes, and heaps of humans...

was wandering what happen... no news on AsiaOne.com yet... anyone got update on this??

Guess wat!

You guys are good. I am the first one in the office to hear of this news and they are so amazed where I hear it from coz it's not our in asiaone.com or channelnewsasia yet.'

I never tell them I am in this happening forum. ;p

i wonder if they 'celebrates' during the 7th month......do you all believes in this? for me, ever encounter such kind of things happened but not so seriuos type......things that are unexplainable. :think: no joke. :nono:

did someone jump or something else happen? Info balckout, nothing on CNA, SPH/ST/Asia1... sigh

icer said:
Guess wat!

You guys are good. I am the first one in the office to hear of this news and they are so amazed where I hear it from coz it's not our in asiaone.com or channelnewsasia yet.'

I never tell them I am in this happening forum. ;p

in here, news is so much faster than any of them...not to mention the speed of posting photos in here.
:bsmilie:

jesser said:
i wonder if they 'celebrates' during the 7th month......do you all believes in this? for me, ever encounter such kind of things happened but not so seriuos type......things that are unexplainable. :think: no joke. :nono:

Err... now eighth month already leh... :sweat:

OMG again? And in Bishan too!

very bad... so many accidents this yr including those construction ones. earlier this yr, i encounter train stop becos some1 jumped into track but was not reported on news so i guess the person is ok(might be caught and brought back up). As the officer says, they checking where did the person go. It was night time then.

saw in HWZ (thread):

Just now heard from FM95.8 about this news.

95.8 reporter went to the scence (Bishan MRT Station) to find out more. From the report given justv now, it seems that the cleaner from this station saw somebody jumped onto the track. Not sure whether the person was male or female though.

Until now, it seems that the person is still under the track.

Going to hear more news afterwards.

:( not again !! thats real sad

SnapSnap said:
Err... now eighth month already leh... :sweat:

Maybe some extended their stay :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.