another lonely valentine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
anyone else....again?
hands up please.

:)

listening to josh groban's and charlotte church's The prayer does help a little.:D:p

i have a company meeting till 8pm tomorrow too. so wont be thinking too much about it.

one more here...

I intend to shoot still life that day...

..... still in Sydney .... 15th then return ....missed .... CNY ... missed gf bday. .. missed Vday .... haiz...

The only thing worst than a lonely valentine's day is a valentine's day with the knowledge that you don't necessarily have to be alone if things had played out differently.

Its hard to let go of something you know may never happen but it is even harder to let go of some things you know its all you ever wanted...

I'm spending my first valentine's day alone in two years

I turned down 2 girls for vday,working till 9.30 on vday and buddies happen to be confine in camp so cannot celebrate my bday which falls on vday itself.:bsmilie:
First time with no plans to celebrate vday but heck I'm not feeling sad nor down so why are you all?:thumbsd:
It's all in the mind,Vday is just another day,nothing significant,your poo don't feel less stinker on that day.
If you embrace that ordinary day than you're short changing yourself.

listen to Bob Marley :thumbsup: very upbeat and uplifting music... I would recommend "No women no cry" but that's only (mainly) for guys... ;p

listen to Bob Marley :thumbsup: very upbeat and uplifting music... I would recommend "No women no cry" but that's only (mainly) for guys... ;p

Don't make them more emo la:devil:

Don't be lonely, play with your camera, play with your family, play with your friends :D not lonely, see? :D

Don't make them more emo la:devil:
its not an emo song... its an uplifting song about celebrating what one has and not letting ourselves be bogged down by ill feeling :)

Vday is also International Friendship Day.

its not an emo song... its an uplifting song about celebrating what one has and not letting ourselves be bogged down by ill feeling :)

but often than not,people will sink into emoness.:sticktong

happy friendship day to all anyway.:)

anybody wants free flowers to shoot tmr?or too ngeow to buy for gf?:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.