anyway, went there last weekend.
yawn....

so many csers single?

underage or....?:bsmilie:

zhen de ma
??????

happy friendship day to all anyway.:)

anybody wants free flowers to shoot tmr?or too ngeow to buy for gf?:bsmilie:
I want red roses for some concept still life shots... Can I get from you?

anyone else....again?
hands up please.

:)

listening to josh groban's and charlotte church's The prayer does help a little.:D:p

hi jeanie, dun be discouraged lah, u still have friends and family to love too..

here's some nice roses for you ! cheer up

2262573818_49bc7c305a_b.jpg

underage? i think not la..unless u consider 26 to be so :p

hi jeanie, dun be discouraged lah, u still have friends and family to love too..

just dun be so picky can liao

just dun be so picky can liao
No offence and not referring to anyone in particular, but I guess most females who are still single are like that lor... :bsmilie: But yeah, some guys too are also guilty of it lar...

Count me in the singles list....to me its just another day lor..treat it as per normal and do your everyday normal stuff...soon it'll be history again..:sweat:

No offence and not referring to anyone in particular, but I guess most females who are still single are like that lor... :bsmilie: But yeah, some guys too are also guilty of it lar...

Count me in the singles list....to me its just another day lor..treat it as per normal and do your everyday normal stuff...soon it'll be history again..:sweat:

i guess in a fast paced society of Singapore, it is expected most people will prefer someone better in career prospects, income levels, family background and sex appeal ! however many forget marriage is a long term commitment, commitment is something that u have to do it even if u dun like it at times. Do people stay rich always till old age ? Do people look sexy till old age ? Do people character stays the same till old age ?

i always tell my frens if they want some fun or just want to kill loneliness, oh please marriage is not the main solution, it does helps in some ways but it has conditions along with it that affects someone's life forever. :think:

I want red roses for some concept still life shots... Can I get from you?

can.that's assuming my cleaning lady doesnt take them first.:bsmilie:

i guess in a fast paced society of Singapore, it is expected most people will prefer someone better in career prospects, income levels, family background and sex appeal ! however many forget marriage is a long term commitment, commitment is something that u have to do it even if u dun like it at times. Do people stay rich always till old age ? Do people look sexy till old age ? Do people character stays the same till old age ?

i always tell my frens if they want some fun or just want to kill loneliness, oh please marriage is not the main solution, it does helps in some ways but it has conditions along with it that affects someone's life forever. :think:

I agree too much on your first paragraph.
That is why i avoid sing girls

so sweet of you.
thanks!:)

i received cyber roses last year too from csers!;)

Girls here very step la.
high requirements and materialism is a huge turn off.

I agree too much on your first paragraph.
That is why i avoid sing girls

dont say things like that lah.
avoid singapore girls?or it's the other way around?

you'll have to eat back your words if one fine day you are hitch...with a sgp girl.

i hope you are not one of those 'grass is greener on the other side' kind of guy.:thumbsd:

can.that's assuming my cleaning lady doesnt take them first.:bsmilie:
When can I confirm with you? I don't need alot, maybe 3 will do...

Girls here very step la.
high requirements and materialism is a huge turn off.

that's probably because you cant meet or live up to their standards too.

dont say things like that lah.
avoid singapore girls?or it's the other way around?

you'll have to eat back your words if one fine day you are hitch...with a sgp girl.

i hope you are not one of those 'grass is greener on the other side' kind of guy.:thumbsd:

Girls don't avoid me la.
It's me who avoid them.

oi oi oi david!
she has rose,where's my bday gift?:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.