Another Kitten Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunfish

Mar 26, 2005
East of Singapore
Found a grey white female sterilized kitten in Pasir Ris Street 11, Blk 114 area.

For the full story, read here:bsmilie: http://www.pets.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=26557

I am looking for her feeder or anyone who maybe interested to adopt her. She is a real nice kitten.

here's some of her pics...just quick snapshots for identification purposes:sweatsm:

CIMG1121_s.jpg

CIMG1127_s.jpg

CIMG1118_s.jpg

Take her in, permanently... she's indeed a beautiful girl.

give yr male cat sometime (usually takes about a week or so) to get use to her. it usually helps to be ard when they come together to snif each other up, in case a fight starts. leave her in e cage when no ones in. either way, e first 'born' gets 2 smell and familarise her. it doesnt take xtra effort to feed, clean up or take care an xtra cat, since u r oredi doing it. but e joy is double!

cheers

popeye said:
how do you know the cat is sterilized?

Look at her left ear's tip... Compare wif the right one, see the diff? Tats the indication...

uncle_catz said:
Take her in, permanently... she's indeed a beautiful girl.

give yr male cat sometime (usually takes about a week or so) to get use to her. it usually helps to be ard when they come together to snif each other up, in case a fight starts. leave her in e cage when no ones in. either way, e first 'born' gets 2 smell and familarise her. it doesnt take xtra effort to feed, clean up or take care an xtra cat, since u r oredi doing it. but e joy is double!

cheers

yup, i am definitely going to keep her if I can stop their fight. Actually, this female kitten is the fierce one:bsmilie: my fat male cat seems to be afraid of her. Someone on pets forum taught me to use a cage...I am going to try that:)

Ed1975 said:
Look at her left ear's tip... Compare wif the right one, see the diff? Tats the indication...

Thanks, was going to say that;)

Anyway, I am going to bring her to the vet tonight for vaccination, blood test etc
will ask the vet to confirm that:bsmilie:

sunfish said:
Thanks, was going to say that;)

Anyway, I am going to bring her to the vet tonight for vaccination, blood test etc
will ask the vet to confirm that:bsmilie:

Sure no pro... Anyway i got a 1.5 yr old cat then recently brought a 0.5 yr old kitten back... They both like to disturb each other especially the small one... So when they fight i will break them up... Will onli let them play ard when i free if not kitten will be put back into the cage...

sunfish said:
yup, i am definitely going to keep her if I can stop their fight. Actually, this female kitten is the fierce one:bsmilie: my fat male cat seems to be afraid of her. Someone on pets forum taught me to use a cage...I am going to try that:)

you are a good person, and will be rewarded...:thumbsup:

she does look a bit like my Tippy here...

Ed1975 said:

u mean they cut the ear to prove its sterilized? or it automatically become liddat?

isn't it painful to the cats?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u mean they cut the ear to prove its sterilized? or it automatically become liddat?

Which is more painful? Snipped off the ear or some kind souls brought a sterilzed cat to sterilzed cos no indication on the cat and then when the vet open up then found its been sterilzed? Which one more painful? U tell me? I'm not cat, or u betta suggestion on how to indicate?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

yes. its done when e catz were knocked out during the operation. e ear is soft cartridge so i supposed its less painful than the op itsellf.....
Tipping(cut of tip of ear) is necessary to allow pest control companies to identify n not touch them shd there be a necessary situation to cull strays population... which i personally :nono: ....
sterilisation is e only effective and humanely solution to control strays population.
sorry 4 the OT.

looks like they snipped off quite a bit from the ear.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.