Another (hopefully) budding photographer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpectre

Mar 25, 2009
Hello everyone! I'm a student studying in Nanyang Junior College and am highly interested in photography, which has led me to purchase a Nikon D90 not long ago. I'm currently learning from my dad who has experience with the film SLR and am attempting to refine my skills in photography whenever I have the chance! I've been wandering about these forums for quite a while already and hope to learn from all of you.

I hope that I am welcome here! ;D

hello and welcome to Clubsnap, think you might have seen me yesterday during College Day? I'm from the 07 batch, but anything you can ask me..

welcome:)

welcome!!!!! enjoy your stay here and please post up pictures

Welcome to CS and to the Dark Side...

Have fun here and READ MORE on the various info avail.
Keep Shooting and keep practising....

Welcome!

Feel free to post questions when you are in doubt and zac will be there to assist you. He is the resident nice guy in the newbies corner. :)

Most welcomed TheSpectre!

hello and welcome to Clubsnap, think you might have seen me yesterday during College Day? I'm from the 07 batch, but anything you can ask me..
Were you one of the awardees?

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! ;D I really look forward to my stay here. I'm a newbie as of now, so I hope that all of you won't laugh at my mediocre attempts!

Were you one of the awardees?

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! ;D I really look forward to my stay here. I'm a newbie as of now, so I hope that all of you won't laugh at my mediocre attempts!

Nah, that would be James and Shin Wei.. and Sarah which of cos you should know.. I'm the batch before them..

hihihi welcome to clubsnap!

it's hard to juggle photography with jc work (which is really.. hell), but im sure your interest will pull you through! ;)

Nah, that would be James and Shin Wei.. and Sarah which of cos you should know.. I'm the batch before them..

Oh yes, I almost forgot that the awards were only for the 08 batch and the top students. :/

hihihi welcome to clubsnap!

it's hard to juggle photography with jc work (which is really.. hell), but im sure your interest will pull you through! ;)

Thanks! ;D I cannot agree with you more; JC is hell and has only begun.

hahaha. NYJC! i'm your senior! but too old le.
jc isnt so hell-ish once you get used to it. cheer up. photography would be ideal for the pent-up emotions. let it lead. =))

hello! jc is fun!!! :) hope you enjoy your stay here and keep shooting despite the horror of the occasional exams and tests.

First thing, join NYJC photography Club, than u will learn, cos taught by me :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Welcome to CS!

U r so fortunate, cos u have your dad to guide u, too. Shoots more but dont neglect your studies, too. :)

hi,welcome to cs!

First thing, join NYJC photography Club, than u will learn, cos taught by me :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

I am from the Photographic Society. ;D

Thanks for the really friendly welcome, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.