Another expensive hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Mar 12, 2004
CCK
Not mine, shot this for a friend :)

hobby.jpg

yeah expensive hobby, my bro in law has the transformers toys in a specially dedicated room wif a dedicated shelve that is from the floor to ceiling... full of transformers from my time, 1st series.... expensive!

Stiched up ?

Not stitched.. cropped :embrass:

Yeah, my friend is a macross fan. The big figure cost him $150 odd if I'm not mistaken because it can transform into plane and gerwalk mode :bigeyes: He didn't even let me touch it :bsmilie:

Brandon said:
Not stitched.. cropped :embrass:

Yeah, my friend is a macross fan. The big figure cost him $150 odd if I'm not mistaken because it can transform into plane and gerwalk mode :bigeyes: He didn't even let me touch it :bsmilie:

did u let him touch your precious camera?? dont touch my L, dont touch my L.. its whiter than your macross :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

drebel said:
did u let him touch your precious camera?? dont touch my L, dont touch my L.. its whiter than your macross :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I think my EOS 300 and the 2 lenses that comes with it cost less than his whole toy collection :embrass:

Hazmee, nice details you have on the gundam, but I think it's a bit underexpose and the background could be better :)

Thanks for the tips Brandon. I thought so too! I wanna dedicate a page just for my brother's bloody collection of Gundam and Macross. Hopefully these toys would just come to life and haunt you freaks! Just kidding... hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.