Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

Staff member
May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hi Chng...

Was your wife wearing the white T shirt - and you were wearing blue???......and you were using a camera with a wide angle - on the Nikon.........on a gitzo tripod?........I was there too..... :think:

it must be you cos the first pic looks like where i saw them......the little protrusion off the pavement...

I was with my wife and my baby....and i actually pointed out to my wife the litle cloud in your first pic......

Maybe i got the wrong person......

Great pics.......i like the first pics color......only if you could face in alittle to capture some railing to give a sense of perspective......into the pic.....
well...great pic and mood...

rgds,
Sulhan

chngpe01

Staff member
Hi Sulhan,

Yes I am the one, the setup belongs to my wife. I was supposed to coach her but I could not resist toying around with it that I forgot about her ;p

Thanks for the comments, in fact when I reviewed my shots just now, this point came across my mind. I think I could try to go lower in the second shot to include part of the railing. Thanks again for reinforcing it.

Cheers

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
pic#3 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pic#4... my 2 cts.. a pair of footsteps trails in the sand would give it more "mood"? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom