• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Another Evening in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

Staff member
May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hi Chng...

Was your wife wearing the white T shirt - and you were wearing blue???......and you were using a camera with a wide angle - on the Nikon.........on a gitzo tripod?........I was there too..... :think:

it must be you cos the first pic looks like where i saw them......the little protrusion off the pavement...

I was with my wife and my baby....and i actually pointed out to my wife the litle cloud in your first pic......

Maybe i got the wrong person......

Great pics.......i like the first pics color......only if you could face in alittle to capture some railing to give a sense of perspective......into the pic.....
well...great pic and mood...

rgds,
Sulhan

chngpe01

Staff member
Hi Sulhan,

Yes I am the one, the setup belongs to my wife. I was supposed to coach her but I could not resist toying around with it that I forgot about her ;p

Thanks for the comments, in fact when I reviewed my shots just now, this point came across my mind. I think I could try to go lower in the second shot to include part of the railing. Thanks again for reinforcing it.

Cheers

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
pic#3 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pic#4... my 2 cts.. a pair of footsteps trails in the sand would give it more "mood"? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom