Another disastrous investment for Temasek

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a friendly reminder

NOTE: Although Kopitiam is meant as a catch-all area for things not related to photography, posts/threads which are:
religious,
political,
racist;
in nature or can be construed as such will also be stamped out, abolished and demolished without prejudice.

Hm, I don't see how it is political? Economical yes.

the Founder needs to attend school of Prudent Spending!! :bsmilie:

looks like future investments oso need to scutinise personally whose in charge, the captain of the companies. wadz this called... corporate social responsiblility is it? :think:

just a friendly reminder

NOTE: Although Kopitiam is meant as a catch-all area for things not related to photography, posts/threads which are:
religious,
political,
racist;
in nature or can be construed as such will also be stamped out, abolished and demolished without prejudice.

Correct me if I am wrong.

It is in the news. I think it is alright.

When you invest, sometimes you loose and sometimes you win. However if overall you are in the black it is still alright.

Last edited:

When you invest, sometimes you loose and sometimes you win. However if overall you are in the black it is still alright.

Uh their overall loss in Singapore alone is S$16.4 billion... Somehow I don't think they're in the black...
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=194047

original post is ok, that is why it is still here
just remind everyone else who want to comment, not to turn it into a political discussion

Uh their overall loss in Singapore alone is S$16.4 billion... Somehow I don't think they're in the black...
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=194047

I don't know the figure. However I think one has to look at the picture as a whole.

In the current situation, the one who has the smallest loss is one the winners. Agree?

Last edited:
no loss is ever to big to bare for Temasek...:bsmilie:

That's how things go. Buy big, lose big. 大起大落不奇怪哟。

Mmm..... when Temasek made $$$.... nobody said 'Thank You'.

But when Temasek loss $$$$.... much like everyone else nowadays, suddenly its a 'Disastrous Investment'...... :sweat:

Mmm..... when Temasek made $$$.... nobody said 'Thank You'.

But when Temasek loss $$$$.... much like everyone else nowadays, suddenly its a 'Disastrous Investment'...... :sweat:

Simple Logic.

Win... You got no share.
Loss... You got taxed more.:angel:

Simple Logic.

Win... You got no share.
Loss... You got taxed more.:angel:

Hahaha..... can't argue with that..... :bsmilie:

Except this..... close to 20 years of my working life.... only been paying Income Tax for the last 4 years. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.