Another busy day

What's your numbers of working hours in a week?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenele

Apr 13, 2005
Dover Cl East
camerarental.biz
Jus wondering how long do you ppl work. For some a good work/life balance sound like weird science :bsmilie:

Perhaps you should have included a range of working hours to be more accurate as the <40 hours is too broad a range. Something like this.
< 20 hours
20-25 hours
25-30 hours
30-35 hours
35-40 hours
40-45 hours
45-50 hours
50-55 hours
<55 hours

BTW I work about 30 hours a week.

I work for myself.

98 hours a week and 16 hours a day shooting and Photoshop.

(I think this will discourage many people wanting to earn a living from photography :bsmilie: )

Pump Sai also looking at photos of other photographers. :bsmilie:

I work for myself.

(I think this will discourage many people wanting to earn a living from photography :bsmilie: )

wah seh, so passionate about photography :thumbsup:

For me, I try to work between 40-50 hours per week. Don't believe in working our guts out, doing OT everyday. This is just not productive! I find that a lot of local companies like to see their employees to work like an ox, squeeze every drop of sweat and blood from their workers. Not my cup of tea man!

Luckily, my boss is from Sydney, and she's very understanding in balancing our private and working life. When it's time to work, I make sure I give 110%, and when it's time to rest, she allows me the flexibility of taking time offs and such. Definitely the company/boss I'd like to work for!

Not passionate. Have to eat.

Don't like to shoot also cannot not to shoot. Boh Pian! :bsmilie:

I can totally relate to that. I was eventually so burnt out that I gave up shooting full time. Guess I don't have the stamina...

I work for myself.

u obviously never consult lindachew photography consultancy service... ;p

if u take 98 hours a week to shoot & photoshop, u have been wasting time... :devil:

For me, I try to work between 40-50 hours per week. Don't believe in working our guts out, doing OT everyday. This is just not productive! I find that a lot of local companies like to see their employees to work like an ox, squeeze every drop of sweat and blood from their workers. Not my cup of tea man!

Luckily, my boss is from Sydney, and she's very understanding in balancing our private and working life. When it's time to work, I make sure I give 110%, and when it's time to rest, she allows me the flexibility of taking time offs and such. Definitely the company/boss I'd like to work for!

my minimum per week is about 70hours liao... 12 hours a day(mon-fri), saturday 10 hours...

yours are? depends lor, where are you now, u in sg then i compare with you... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

China now....:cry:

Life.....Lidel.......Lifele.........Lifeles............Lifeless.....:bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.