Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Juz curious,anyone here collect or follow Tian Xia(Fengyun) comics? I am an avid reader of Fengyun. The storyline lately is reaching its climax soon!:thumbsup: Finally some bigtime actions..

aaron80 said:
Juz curious,anyone here collect or follow Tian Xia(Fengyun) comics? I am an avid reader of Fengyun. The storyline lately is reaching its climax soon!:thumbsup: Finally some bigtime actions..

got wiki?

me me me , but i read the 画集,合订版, still at book 56, now comes to 59 already,

I see.. Compilation Book 56 storyline is where liao? Talking about ShenWang want to break his family curse issit? I collect the fortnight thin paperback issues..

Chiang said:
me me me , but i read the 画集,合订版, still at book 56, now comes to 59 already,

I stop after feng and yun's story is over. That was supposed to be the end. About 10 years ago.

U mean the part after they battled Duan Lang then they are buried under the ice mountain? Now they are back.. And the latest development will be a big-scale battle between good and evil..

Max 2.8 said:
I stop after feng and yun's story is over. That was supposed to be the end. About 10 years ago.

aaron80 said:
I see.. Compilation Book 56 storyline is where liao? Talking about ShenWang want to break his family curse issit? I collect the fortnight thin paperback issues..

yeah thats the 1 , i like the drawings ,its arty to me, n i love it , but i too poor to own the book , so mostly on rental basis. read from the another poster saying that the feng yun story is over , is it ? i bit slow on the story part hehehehehehe

Yup I like the drawings too.. I personally feel Ma Long Cheng(the author/artist) of the Fengyun is the one of the best in Hongkong. Among all the Hongkong comics I used to read, Dragon Tiger Gate, Shen Bing Xuan Qi, Long Shen etc.. Fengyun's drawings is the best.. Huang Yu Lang's drawings are ok, but they are not as fine and detailed as Ma Long Chen.

Actually Fengyun story haven't end yet.. I guess the previous bro juz meant that the 2nd part of Fengyun has ended.. Because the 2nd part concentrated mainly on Feng and Yun the 2 main characters. Now is the 3rd generation/part, and the storyline is more diverse. With the addition of the sons of Feng and Yun and alot of other new characters. Now it might seems that all are the lead characters sometimes. Its still quite interesting, and u will realise that no matter wat happened, Feng and Yun, are inreplaceable as the main souls of the story..

Chiang said:
yeah thats the 1 , i like the drawings ,its arty to me, n i love it , but i too poor to own the book , so mostly on rental basis. read from the another poster saying that the feng yun story is over , is it ? i bit slow on the story part hehehehehehe

Hmmm....very happy to know there are Feng Yun Fans in CS:thumbsup:
The story is getting more interesting from recent Tian Xia edition. I do own the whole collection of the Tian Xia and Feng Yun Books (Basically the whole cupboard:bsmilie: ). Recently, just ordered the limited edition chess series advertised in the book.......waiting for its arrival. :bsmilie:

Ya the limited chess series are nice, i was tempted to get it too.. But got to cut down on my spending man.. I got the other chess set series.. I think its 32 Fengyun characters figurines plus a big chess box to hold them. Nw hanging on the wall of my room.. Spend quite alot on that set. I also collected the last batch of fengyun figurines, bigger size one.. That is one of my fav collections.. Besides the limited chess series, there are also the wu zhe tu long series(5 figurines = Bu Jingyun, Nie Feng, Lan Wu, Jian Shen, Lan Wu).. Feel like collecting this series..

Ya lately the storyline is gaining pace liao.. But I guess Zhen Dao(Good) will win, Bu Jingyun is too powerful liao..

phoakm said:
Hmmm....very happy to know there are Feng Yun Fans in CS:thumbsup:
The story is getting more interesting from recent Tian Xia edition. I do own the whole collection of the Tian Xia and Feng Yun Books (Basically the whole cupboard:bsmilie: ). Recently, just ordered the limited edition chess series advertised in the book.......waiting for its arrival. :bsmilie:

aaron80 said:
Ya the limited chess series are nice, i was tempted to get it too.. But got to cut down on my spending man.. I got the other chess set series.. I think its 32 Fengyun characters figurines plus a big chess box to hold them. Nw hanging on the wall of my room.. Spend quite alot on that set. I also collected the last batch of fengyun figurines, bigger size one.. That is one of my fav collections.. Besides the limited chess series, there are also the wu zhe tu long series(5 figurines = Bu Jingyun, Nie Feng, Lan Wu, Jian Shen, Lan Wu).. Feel like collecting this series..

Ya lately the storyline is gaining pace liao.. But I guess Zhen Dao(Good) will win, Bu Jingyun is too powerful liao..

Me too....I do own the 32 figure chess (Original Colour, not limited edition colour), the box was ordered from Hong Kong Head Office. Same as you, hanging on my bedroom wall. Fantastic creation! One of these days, I will do a photo shoot for each of the character. :bsmilie: .....beside the figures, I do have a set of 5" inch weapon collection with the box, but dun have 7" inch series:cry: . Do you own them???

Agreed with you Zhen Dao will win.....but will except Wu Ming to come out to save everyone. Will he?:think:

aaron80 said:
U mean the part after they battled Duan Lang then they are buried under the ice mountain? Now they are back.. And the latest development will be a big-scale battle between good and evil..

No, I think its when Feng became evil, and Yun fought with him near the tomb of that gal they both like. Feng, at the last part fell off the cliff and disappeared. That was the end of the story. I think its called "Si Zhan" meaning battle of death. Thats supposed to be the end.

The art standard dropped drastically now, the earlier ones are much better.

Ma's peak was when he is doing "Oriental Heroes" Zhong Hwa Ying Xiong.

Max 2.8 said:
No, I think its when Feng became evil, and Yun fought with him near the tomb of that gal they both like. Feng, at the last part fell off the cliff and disappeared. That was the end of the story. I think its called "Si Zhan" meaning battle of death. Thats supposed to be the end.

The art standard dropped drastically now, the earlier ones are much better.

Ma's peak was when he is doing "Oriental Heroes" Zhong Hwa Ying Xiong.

Correct me if wrong....Shi Zhan happened in 100 edition of the story....After that would be the beginning of the next generation, where 7 weapons appear till now the Zheng and Muo Dao story.

Do see Zhong Hwa Ying Xiong before.....believe the whole story had stopped.:think:

Ah Yes, correct. Shi Zhan ended not 100th but 100 something. He edited the story alittle bit. His original idea was to end Feng Yun there, the second generation Feng Yun was supposed to be unrelated. But Ma realised a big drop in his sale after that, so he re-introduced the original characters back.

Zhong Hwa Ying Xiong unofficially ended when Ma left Jademan. If you remember, Ma was attacked after he left Jademan, believe to be some underground gangster related stuff in HK.
Those who tried to revive Zhong Hwa Ying Xiong failed badly. So the comics was stopped without a ending.

Haha mine chess figurines are the original colour too(i feel they look nicer than the limited edition one).. I still rem I ordered the box back in 2002 and collected it the day I passed out of BMT.. Ya I got think of doing a photoshoot for all of the characters but I not sure where I put the key to the box liao..:bsmilie: Think I must start looking for the key. I have the 5' inch weapon collection(the one that came with the comics rite?) too but not full set, I juz bought those weapons which I like.. But my most prized possession is the 1st edition Jue Shi Hao Jian that came out many years ago.. I bought it for $30+ then.. Now the price has jumped a few folds liao.. And I think should be quite hard to find..

Ya I think Zhen Dao will win, but hope they dun bring Wu Ming back to the battle scene.. I am abit sick to see him liao, I personally feel he's over-rated.. Yun one person is enough liao..:thumbsup:

phoakm said:
Me too....I do own the 32 figure chess (Original Colour, not limited edition colour), the box was ordered from Hong Kong Head Office. Same as you, hanging on my bedroom wall. Fantastic creation! One of these days, I will do a photo shoot for each of the character. :bsmilie: .....beside the figures, I do have a set of 5" inch weapon collection with the box, but dun have 7" inch series:cry: . Do you own them???

Agreed with you Zhen Dao will win.....but will except Wu Ming to come out to save everyone. Will he?:think:

aaron80 said:
Finally the main character is out... now getting interesting liao..nearly give up year ago.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wu sen by fei liang also nice:thumbsup:

aaron80 said:
Haha mine chess figurines are the original colour too(i feel they look nicer than the limited edition one).. I still rem I ordered the box back in 2002 and collected it the day I passed out of BMT.. Ya I got think of doing a photoshoot for all of the characters but I not sure where I put the key to the box liao..:bsmilie: Think I must start looking for the key. I have the 5' inch weapon collection(the one that came with the comics rite?) too but not full set, I juz bought those weapons which I like.. But my most prized possession is the 1st edition Jue Shi Hao Jian that came out many years ago.. I bought it for $30+ then.. Now the price has jumped a few folds liao.. And I think should be quite hard to find..

Ya I think Zhen Dao will win, but hope they dun bring Wu Ming back to the battle scene.. I am abit sick to see him liao, I personally feel he's over-rated.. Yun one person is enough liao..:thumbsup:

Jie Shi Bao Jian.....:lovegrin: .......
If you cannot find the key, do let me know (I keep it in my treasure chest :bsmilie: ) .

Max 2.8 said:
Ah Yes, correct. Shi Zhan ended not 100th but 100 something. He edited the story alittle bit. His original idea was to end Feng Yun there, the second generation Feng Yun was supposed to be unrelated. But Ma realised a big drop in his sale after that, so he re-introduced the original characters back.

Zhong Hwa Ying Xiong unofficially ended when Ma left Jademan. If you remember, Ma was attacked after he left Jademan, believe to be some underground gangster related stuff in HK.
Those who tried to revive Zhong Hwa Ying Xiong failed badly. So the comics was stopped without a ending.

Oh no, I though is Huang Yu Lang got hit....my mistake..:hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.