Annoying Photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ztsen

May 2, 2004
Singapore
calvintsen.fotopic.net
Hi Hi,

I was watching World cup yesterday for Germany VS Argentina at Merchant Court.
1 photograher with glasses, dark flame, short hair, chubby guy, carrying a backpack,
dunno how he end up inside the bar counter, keep shooting towards the projector screen area for more than 3 times with flash. Super annoying, maybe he dunno how to get a 1 shoot kill with correct metering or flash power or wrong composition.

Then ppl started to complained about it, and he been ask to leave the bar counter. Somemore he also blocked the staffs who need to move around inside the counter.
yet after came out from the bar counter, he still continue flashing his annoying flash more than 3 times again.

I not sure will you still call this as good dedication in photography or really dunno what is called 'be paiseh'. :think: I still think we should be more considerate a bit.

that person use flash on projection screen to photograph a projection? *scratch head*

I guess that's why he kept on trying... if don't work the first time, sure work on the second try, or maybe third. Gid...

eikin said:
that person use flash on projection screen to photograph a projection? *scratch head*

i think he's trying to FREEZE the frame:p

ztsen said:
Hi Hi,

I was watching World cup yesterday for Germany VS Argentina at Merchant Court.
1 photograher with glasses, dark flame, short hair, chubby guy, carrying a backpack,
dunno how he end up inside the bar counter, keep shooting towards the projector screen area for more than 3 times with flash. Super annoying, maybe he dunno how to get a 1 shoot kill with correct metering or flash power or wrong composition.

Then ppl started to complained about it, and he been ask to leave the bar counter. Somemore he also blocked the staffs who need to move around inside the counter.
yet after came out from the bar counter, he still continue flashing his annoying flash more than 3 times again.

I not sure will you still call this as good dedication in photography or really dunno what is called 'be paiseh'. :think: I still think we should be more considerate a bit.

Describe his equipment. Maybe we will have a rough idea of who it is :bsmilie: Was he using a 30D :think:

eikin said:
I wonder what he was trying to capture?
White screen? :confused:

eikin said:
home recording probably do the job better :p
Very true, camera can't compare to video recorder in doing the right job.

This kind of photographers can be met in any show in Singapore now. Backpack, DSLR with grip, lens with hood, always mount flash on body.

You mean something like this?

Yea, I use flash all the time and I always do that.

so far nobody complaints about this, well, aleast not infront of me.

DSC_2559.jpg

:bsmilie: catchlights, different story, TS mention that guy is inside the bar counter shooting at the projection screen, in the case of your picture that would mean standing on the stage shooting at the projection with flash

Is the bar counter behind the audience and is far far away from the screen? :dunno:

maybe he is to try shoot what I usually do?:think:

then have to ask TS liao, usually bars i see with large projection screen put the screen close to the counter

catchlights said:
I don't know also.
I'm only the few persons that don't watch world cup.

who knows, one day you might become one of the official photog recording the event live ;p

Klose said:
Describe his equipment. Maybe we will have a rough idea of who it is :bsmilie: Was he using a 30D :think:
:bsmilie: Are U thinking what I'm thinking? ;)

jsbn said:
:bsmilie: Are U thinking what I'm thinking? ;)

:bsmilie: reminds me of banana in pyjamas :bsmilie: B1 and B2

Realli? i didnt pay attention to his equipment. trying to watch the match. :confused:

Top Gun said:
This kind of photographers can be met in any show in Singapore now. Backpack, DSLR with grip, lens with hood, always mount flash on body.

You met 腊笔小新 in merchant court? :confused:

Perhaps it's a better idea to either just name the photographer outright, or not name or try to name at all.

This giving of clues and guesses may implicate other people who may fit the description/clues but are not the actual person itself, and only lead to more misunderstandings.

Status
Not open for further replies.