Announcement! announcement! cafe f'stop is open for biz!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundazz

Aug 16, 2004
NW-Sg
hello everyone,

cafe f'stop, a concept café towards the theme of photography and videography, located at 17/19 South Bridge road is now open for biz!!

For those who have visited cafe f'stop.. a very big thank you to all of you (Andy, Deadpeot, Thomas, Chon Chat, Ernest, Jimmy, Jeffery, xiaochong, Nicholas, Tommy, Augustine, david, Boon Loong, Mui Huang, hairolz, and those who I have not mentioned here.. sorry, quite a long list :) ) and Li de thank u for your delicious cake. Thank you guys for the support and suggestions. for those who have yet to visit cafe f'stop, a big welcome to all of you!

Grap a cup of our Italian coffee, try our delicious cakes and pastries, and our wonderfull ice-cream.. i am sure you will like them ;), ask those who have tried our food and beverage.. ;p. you can also meet fellow hobbyist, share interest, widen your contact, hang out, etc. photography and videography magazines are also available for your pleasure reading and viewing at cafe f'stop.

cafe f'stop also like to announce that showcase space for photography and video work is now open for booking, space are limited and first come first serve.

advantages:
- Exibit your works.
- walk in customers can view your works.
- customer can pick up your biz card in cafe f'stop.
- exchange contact between photographers, between videographers.
- cross exchange contact between photographers and videographers
- build up and widen your network.
- get more assignment, more biz.
- invite your client to view your work at cafe f'stop.
- etc... etc...

please visit cafe f'stop for more informations.

located: 17/19 South Bridge Road.
operating hours: 10am to 10pm.

hope to see you guys!! ;)

cheers :D

hello everyone,

cafe f'stop, a concept café towards the theme of photography and videography, located at 17/19 South Bridge road is now open for biz!!

For those who have visited cafe f'stop.. a very big thank you to all of you (Andy, Deadpeot, Thomas, Chon Chat, Ernest, Jimmy, Jeffery, xiaochong, Nicholas, Tommy, Augustine, david, Boon Loong, Mui Huang, hairolz, and those who I have not mentioned here.. sorry, quite a long list :) ) and Li de thank u for your delicious cake. Thank you guys for the support and suggestions. for those who have yet to visit cafe f'stop, a big welcome to all of you!

Grap a cup of our Italian coffee, try our delicious cakes and pastries, and our wonderfull ice-cream.. i am sure you will like them ;), ask those who have tried our food and beverage.. ;p. you can also meet fellow hobbyist, share interest, widen your contact, hang out, etc. photography and videography magazines are also available for your pleasure reading and viewing at cafe f'stop.

cafe f'stop also like to announce that showcase space for photography and video work is now open for booking, space are limited and first come first serve.

advantages:
- Exibit your works.
- walk in customers can view your works.
- customer can pick up your biz card in cafe f'stop.
- exchange contact between photographers, between videographers.
- cross exchange contact between photographers and videographers
- build up and widen your network.
- get more assignment, more biz.
- invite your client to view your work at cafe f'stop.
- etc... etc...

please visit cafe f'stop for more informations.

located: 17/19 South Bridge Road.
operating hours: 10am to 10pm.

hope to see you guys!! ;)

cheers :D

Congratz mate!!
Will drop by soon, will you guys open late on weekends?
Will also try to get my trailers up ^_^

regards
david

Congratz, mayb pay your cafe a visit after CNY, now budget month:what:

Congratulations on the Opening Of Cafe F Stop. I thought there will be another gathering on the opening day, just like the pre opening......

Congratz mate!!
Will drop by soon, will you guys open late on weekends?
Will also try to get my trailers up ^_^

regards
david

thx David
weekends we will open till 11pm.
you are most welcome to drop by cafe f'stop anytime.
we can talk more on video sturf when we meet.. ;)
hopes to see you soon.

Any directions or landmarks to help locate the place? Dun mind dropping by if I am in the area.

Congratulations on the Opening Of Cafe F Stop. I thought there will be another gathering on the opening day, just like the pre opening......

Thx Fumiryu,
no problem.. you guys can have gathering anytime in cafe f'stop.. grap some cakes and cofe.. ice cream oso here liao.. taste very good.. ;) worth trying, reasonable pricing too.. :)
well, all are welcome and hopes to see you guys.. :) need your support!

opening will be on Sat morning.. but now starts biz liao.. opening day be a simple one.. just some custome prayer tat's all lor..

see you guys!
cheers! :)

Any directions or landmarks to help locate the place? Dun mind dropping by if I am in the area.

hi Kayheem,
hopes the map is clear enough..
map.jpg

hopes to see you..:D
cheers:)

Congrats to Bro sundazz !!!!!!! upzzzzzzzzz 4 u!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.