anniversary present

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
ahhh anniversary is tommorrow and i haven't got my gf a present yet..... quick........ some ideas anyone?

Easy, buy her a 1D then keep it for yourself:D

Well a good dinner at some place is good! Then a good pic to capture the day..............

*so do you need us to help you take?

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Well a good dinner at some place is good! Then a good pic to capture the day..............

*so do you need us to help you take?

hehheh nice try :D
my camera got swivel lens. haha.
try asking siron, his camera dun have swivel lens. siron hor?

Originally posted by yeppie99

hehheh nice try :D
my camera got swivel lens. haha.
try asking siron, his camera dun have swivel lens. siron hor?
Well you might need an extra hands to hold the reflector etc etc...
Ideas on pose etc etc etc..

hehhehehhehhehe

Well you might need an extra hands to hold the reflector etc etc...
Ideas on pose etc etc etc..

hehhehehhehhehe

:kok:

but seriously.... anything else besides a dinner? dinner is SOP one, but gift i dunno wat to buy oredi. den must save money for camera.

in other words: cheap present that doesn't look/feel cheap

Originally posted by yeppie99

:kok:

but seriously.... anything else besides a dinner? dinner is SOP one, but gift i dunno wat to buy oredi. den must save money for camera.

in other words: cheap present that doesn't look/feel cheap
Sorry can't give you any ideas liao!
hehheee

Well maybe you can buy her jewelleries?

Sorry can't give you any ideas liao!
hehheee

Well maybe you can buy her jewelleries?

yah jewellery, the look she has when she walks past a jewellery shop is the same look i have when i walk past a camera shop.

if i buy jewellery i have to starve this mth oredi. sigh. how?:dunno:

Pamper her, give her the Best, and spend the next few days with her @

Banyan Tree Bintan Bayfront Pool Villa
villas_pool_seafront_landscape.jpg
villas_pool_seafront_landscape2.jpg
villas_pool_seafront_landscape4.jpg

With its private swimming pool, open-air Jacuzzi, tasteful décor and awe-inspiring view of the open sea, the Bayfront Pool Villa offers the ultimate in luxury and comfort. Unwind in total seclusion high on the hill soaking in the peace and serenity of the forest surroundings. Ideal for couples celebrating thier anniversary.

It's worth every cents ;p

Like tat also can????:eek:
THan you can bring her to breakfast with Ah Meng lah!
Than you can reassure her she will always be the one for you.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

shopping vouchers?

it's the experience that counts, not the product. Retail therapy's what a girl needs.

If I were her, I would love receiving any of the following too:

gym membership

threadmill

Sculpting Her Body Perfect by Brad Schoenfeld

Cash is good too.

Lingerie would be fun.

Anything but something you yourself would like to have-> camera equipment...bah.

Lingerie~ Lingerie~ Lingerie~

You know... I and Blue strike can help you take photo... then do an express develope, express scan, I rush home, print big big, put into a nice frame. At the end of the day, we reappear and You have a nice present...

Alternatively, can use my digital camera... Or give her a photo album of all the time you all spend together, write something nice... and give you a good reason to upgrade (Dear, then we can take more photo of ourselves)

:devil:

Yeppie, if you do not know what to get for her, the best present you can give is more attention.

I have to admit the only time when I do not know what to get for my gf is when I have not paid enough attention to her. Come on, on your dates, she's bound to tell you something that she likes, a watch, brooch, ring, furniture, book, dinner at a particular restaurant, etc. Pay a little more attention and you would not be caught in such a fix.

Here's a few things I did or got for her the last few times I had difficulties for gift ideas. Maybe it will help.
1. Diamond ring
2. Dinner on the cable car (Call 100 to find the number. I forgot.)
3. A cheapo wire holder (Not recommended)
4. Flowers (SOP)
5. Soft toys (This gift can get tiresome is given too often)

The bottom line is you are the best person to know, not us. We have not been courting your gf. Give every moment of celebration she has a time to remember. Remember pay attentionto her, you don't want to regret losing her, unless you do not cherish her in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.