Annabel Chong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post there, not registered. So I'll just type it here........

She lacks guidance as with many young people around. Her case is unique because this sense of disorientation for her has turn into a bloody disaster. Tragic is the word.

In response to Lyndy's question, she's neither admirable or unmentionable. Neither do I idolise or despise her. I just feel sorry for her. Gutsy? definitely but is that necessary? Seen that documantary before, her reasoning was pretty lame if you ask me. Being different should be encouraged but not in a twisted way like this one. There should be a line drawn. Being different does not equals abusing yourself.

You can quote me if you want to.

Heard an account from some frnd about some teen trying to do the same thing over here.... see the bad influence!
Nothing to be proud of, shows how much you lack between the ears; despite of her supposedly good education.

Like my friend says, "Stoopid arse!!!"
:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Kit
You can quote me if you want to.

Clap clap... Well said, Kit. Can't agree more with you.

It's surprising, the extremes people go to doing to prove themselves or something. :)

Btw...i think she's not from Earth. 200+ males seeing action...she probably would like a piece of floppy meat or log juz lying there. Haaaaaaa

eh.. i got see alot of her movies.. xxx one! not very nice le especially " sordid stories" sex/gangbang in the whitehouse one.. not shiok one.

i prefer Kobe Tai in ancient sex secrets , asia careara.. and some other ang moh one.. like devon, stephanie swift!! can beat her hands down man..

I followed the link and I found this word again:

"........................irregardless..........................."

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.