anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will03

Jun 28, 2004
79977819.jpg

Finally ah? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Will, I love this! I like poses that accentuate on form.

One minor suggestion, some small amount of fill light, perhaps from a reflector from the lower right would help eliminate the slightly hard shadow of her left hand. Just my 2 cents.

Excellent work, bro! :thumbsup:

Did she pose like that herself or did you give her some direction? Alittle too much headroom but on second thoughts it works... overall a good shot:thumbsup:

Excellent shot, will. some fill in/reflector from right side of pic will be good.. shadow too dark on her left side.

thanks for the comments guys..

Did she pose like that herself or did you give her some direction? Alittle too much headroom but on second thoughts it works... overall a good shot:thumbsup:

hi.. thanks..

did not give her the direction for this..
but she is definitely v good n comfortable wif poses ...

hi.. thanks..

did not give her the direction for this..
but she is definitely v good n comfortable wif poses ...

Yeah she's a natural at it. Must be fast to keep up with her...the thing i like the most about that shot is how she used her hands to frame herself...that and the headroom really adds to the subtext of the shot.

Dude, I always love your shots and I never ever criticize on this forum.

But for shots from someone with a spectacular track record like yours, I thought I could say something.

I love the lighting and atmospheric feel, and her pose dramtically frames her face.

But I was thinking that this pose accentuates how skinny her right arm is? Models are super skinny and most shots of them either hide that fact well or the models look just of the right size on film. Anna's right arm looks emaciated. If her arm was just a tad fleshier, it would have made a trademark perfect Will shot.

Good point. The dark shadow on her right arm really makes it look waaay too skinny

Dude, I always love your shots and I never ever criticize on this forum.

But for shots from someone with a spectacular track record like yours, I thought I could say something.

I love the lighting and atmospheric feel, and her pose dramtically frames her face.

But I was thinking that this pose accentuates how skinny her right arm is? Models are super skinny and most shots of them either hide that fact well or the models look just of the right size on film. Anna's right arm looks emaciated. If her arm was just a tad fleshier, it would have made a trademark perfect Will shot.

no prob.. thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.