Ann @ Tiong Bahru Plaza


Status
Not open for further replies.

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK










too concentrate on Jac instead as they came out together...I think other csers might have one eye contact as there r more than 20 or 30 photographers shooting at will...;p
 

tang90246

Senior Member
May 31, 2005
662
0
16
44
Choa Chu Kang
www.moblog.com.sg
John Tan said:







too concentrate on Jac instead as they came out together...I think other csers might have one eye contact as there r more than 20 or 30 photographers shooting at will...;p

yummy.... she looks so sweet;p
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
tang90246 said:
yummy.... she looks so sweet;p
yo bro...I think she look at u instead on my 1st pic...since u standing on my left...
 

compro_1975

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2005
1,983
0
0
got her whole body 1?
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
compro_1975 said:
got her whole body 1?
My pics on her are already in full frame...due to 300mm...sorry...u have to wait for other csers to post it...
 

Kongo

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2005
4,264
5
38
www.pbase.com
Never mind the eye contact, very nice expression of Ann you have captured there! :thumbsup:
 

wiz23

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2005
2,940
0
0
Bukit Panjang
www.pbase.com
Very sharp & nicely captured ... can even see her strands of hair so clearly :thumbsup:
 

photo

Deregistered
Aug 10, 2004
52
0
0
Last shot seems like she's going to swallow the microphone.

And apart from sharp, bokeh, there's nothing else great about the images.
 

Wlyang

New Member
Apr 27, 2005
841
0
0
Coughin' Hill
Believe that Ann got more facial expressions than Jac. :D
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
Kongo said:
Never mind the eye contact, very nice expression of Ann you have captured there! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro...
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
wiz23 said:
Very sharp & nicely captured ... can even see her strands of hair so clearly :thumbsup:
Thanks for your compliment.
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
photo said:
Last shot seems like she's going to swallow the microphone.

And apart from sharp, bokeh, there's nothing else great about the images.
Thanks for your comment.
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
frostyIntrepid said:
#2 is my favourite!
Yeah...it is a cute expression from her...
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
Wlyang said:
Believe that Ann got more facial expressions than Jac. :D
yes quite true...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.