Anime Festival Asia

Sounds interesting. Wonder if photography is allowed at the stage area?

judging from last year, only certain segments are allowed.

Anyone going?

i'll be going for both days with my friends :thumbsup:

based on my last year exp, photography on the stage is mostly allowed except for the anisong session which is stated on the ticket to be no photography or videography allowed ;)

Last edited:
it really depends on the agents representing the artistes. To prevent confusion, should really put down if video/ photography allowed on the events.

the 1st AFA, except the May`N concert...anything also can even Aniki`s concert. Vendors can see the stage events as well.

the 2nd AFA, they blocked hall 402 into a makeshift arena and concert entry was free if willing to stand. Have to depend on the emcee on various events as no idea beforehand photography allowed or not.

this year, concert entry even if standing need to pay now. You even need to get festival + stage tickets to access the stage area during non-concert events as the normal ticket only is access to festival area and not stage area. I really wonder who keeps making these things more complicated then it already is. There are even top up tickets you can buy if you want to access the stage area. I think will just bring a PnS.

Last edited:
Hi guys, can i do a little ad for this group of girls who will be appearing at AFA

5157127831_6e7fa0a5e7_z.jpg

Last edited:
Can I ask... so the Festival-only access tt costs $8 per person ... wat does it reali include? any cosplay? :dunno:

We should be able to get tickets at the exhibition itself right?

Cheers!

why would i want to get the ticket on 13 when i can even get it at 12 :bsmilie:

Can I ask... so the Festival-only access tt costs $8 per person ... wat does it reali include? any cosplay? :dunno:

What cosplay are you looking for? If its just cosplayer roaming around, of course! Don't even need to buy the tickets as there will be so many posing outside the hall. Tickets are just go in and view all the figurines, gundam, toy, maid cafe etc etc..

What cosplay are you looking for? If its just cosplayer roaming around, of course! Don't even need to buy the tickets as there will be so many posing outside the hall. Tickets are just go in and view all the figurines, gundam, toy, maid cafe etc etc..

K, appreciate the info :)

anyone going tmr just to shoot cosplays at level 3? maybe shooting on sunday as well, depending on tomorrow's haul. ;)