Animations to Movies

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
My favourite moive is coming out. I saw this animation when I was a kid, now a movie of it is coming. :thumbsup:

[vid]CPoNTjwPb5w[/vid]

[vid]PoHXxWg7pw4[/vid]

I believe more of such animation based turned movies are coming.

Last edited:
Seems kind of familiar. Is that the one where the battleship will fire a super powerful beam from the front opening?

Does the battleship able to transform into a robot?

My favourite moive is coming out. I saw this animation when I was a kid, now a movie of it is coming. :thumbsup:

I believe more of such animation based turned movies are coming.

... everything is possible now...

the people that watched teh original are now grown up and with the capabilities to produce and bring it a step further..

How r things bro?

Wow! This was my favorite one too.... well until Macross was screened....
Is it really true? Cause there was some flicks on Gatchamen as well on youtube.

Seems kind of familiar. Is that the one where the battleship will fire a super powerful beam from the front opening?

Does the battleship able to transform into a robot?

I think the main Canon is right. But the transforming to robot might be Macross.

Sound like a a neat concept!! Produced neat work must show show abit k?

Already in production mode. Please see my weekly update in my flickr.

Last week 2 chinese students portrait shoot and BY 2 events.

Coming up this week, Korean Handsome male studio shoot and extreme chinese hairstyle at Long Kang.

My equipments and appointments are expanding. Models and talents have to book me a month in advance. :bsmilie:

Dark processing is what you meant by the long kang.. haaa

That is a much nicer location then any long kang I know.... love that darker feel bro. :)

Yamato! That is actually a real battleship http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_battleship_Yamato and the story is about the battleship resurrected and space-fitted to fight aliens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08LfHAh0jAY
The english title is Star Blazer. The main characters of the story are the guys in the bridge, much like startrek
The actual battleship is just slightly bigger than Bismarck, but the fate is very similar

Macross Saga on the other hand is actually a wrecked alien ship, resurected and fitted with human technology (which co-exist with the alient technology)
The english title is Robotech. The main characters of the story are the fighter pilot, probably much inspired by the movie Top Gun (the fighter plane also look a lot like F-14 tomcat)