... 01 ...

7462004442_f0fdd7bc7d_b_d.jpg

... 02 ...

7462009520_4fa6fb8d44_b_d.jpg

... 03 ...

7462007806_8725b4854d_b_d.jpg

... 04 ...

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind....just a comment on the pp. Too strong, especially on the face. Makes her look like a plastic doll. Cheers.

No worries my friend... I was simply playing around with some of the retouching method via CS... test and experiment. It was intentional but nevertheless, you are right about the plastic feel ... :)
Hope you don't mind....just a comment on the pp. Too strong, especially on the face. Makes her look like a plastic doll. Cheers.

I've been playing around with the "Portraiture" plug in for photoshop. Much easier than 'manual' photoshop retouching. Just launch it in 'filters' and press OK! There are adjustments for fine tune editing but normally no need. Sue Bryce swears by them and it has saved her hours of retouching thus saving $$$ as well.

I just have a feeling the skin is not right in those photos. Also, most of the poses are very awkward. But good try!

Thanks my friend. Sometimes, it is not about the speed. It is about the process. Retouching can be therapeutic in nature. Making too quick takes out the fun of doing it. But sometimes, there are processes that are beyond me and actions and plug-ins does help a lot.

I've been playing around with the "Portraiture" plug in for photoshop. Much easier than 'manual' photoshop retouching. Just launch it in 'filters' and press OK! There are adjustments for fine tune editing but normally no need. Sue Bryce swears by them and it has saved her hours of retouching thus saving $$$ as well.

Thanks for viewing and commenting....Skins? Some like it some don't. Couple of folks that saw the pics on flickr quite like it. Some don't. Just a matter of preference. Trying out the different approach of getting things to different stage renders different impressions. That is why things can be subjective to different people. That I believes apply to how a model poses. How awkward is awkward? I guess the viewer sees it one way but the model feels it another way....

I just have a feeling the skin is not right in those photos. Also, most of the poses are very awkward. But good try!

Last edited:
Horrible plastic look to the skin. WAAAAAAAY too much smoothening, you have destroyed all texture. This looks like the usual mistake first-time photoshop users make after their first ever portrait session.

Same argument goes for forumners who 'jib jab' about camera brands..

Thanks for viewing and commenting....Skins? Some like it some don't. Couple of folks that saw the pics in on flickr quite like it. Some don't. Just a matter of preference. Trying out the different approach of getting things to different stage renders different impressions. That is why things can be subjective to different people. That I believes apply to how a model poses. How awkward is awkward? I guess the viewer sees it one way but the model feels it another way....

Last edited: