Status
Not open for further replies.

fantome07

Sep 1, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
www.flickr.com
DSC_0149_copy.jpg

DSC_0144_copy.jpg

Hi Guys....I need some hitting please.... ;)
Thank you..my first attempt outdoor and at night..

Sorry but was tripod being deployed? I guess not, picture turned out to be blurish.
At the focus point on the Angel was not there. Looks under exposed to me.

No tripod used. Trying to get support from the nearest PWD control box. Actually i wanted it dark to give it an old and lifeless place. But it doesnt work does it?

I love #1 pic, looks very like eh... a abundon building coz of e darkness n e colours of the wall. Somehow i think if the pillers and fence of e building if it cracked n can see something like e bricks n if its mossy it will bring up the picture of a lifeless pic. And for the grill if its have weeds crawing all over it and if its rusty it can bring up the life of a lifeless pic. But i think its not possible if the building is habitated as a school. :p

Try going back to St Peter & Paul in the evening just before sunset. You'll get a better tone. Of course do look out for the weather...been raining unpredictably these couple of days.

Nick

Wow... I studied there for a number of years and have never noticed the angels...

:eek:

Clarence said:
I love #1 pic, looks very like eh... a abundon building coz of e darkness n e colours of the wall. Somehow i think if the pillers and fence of e building if it cracked n can see something like e bricks n if its mossy it will bring up the picture of a lifeless pic. And for the grill if its have weeds crawing all over it and if its rusty it can bring up the life of a lifeless pic. But i think its not possible if the building is habitated as a school. :p

If ya think it doesn't 'work' then it doesn't 'work'. Try again until you get it.

This may help you abit :

1) Open full aperture on the lens so you could see more of the scene (if it doesn't open up in the first place)

2) Get a tripod

3) MANUAL, not auto focus

4) Once you composed, adjust aperture to a smaller value to get a greater depth of field (increase sharpness along foreground and background).

White Balance (WB) looked not correctly chosen. Picture yellowish.

Status
Not open for further replies.