Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarence

Sep 15, 2004
Teck Whye
I love #1 pic, looks very like eh... a abundon building coz of e darkness n e colours of the wall. Somehow i think if the pillers and fence of e building if it cracked n can see something like e bricks n if its mossy it will bring up the picture of a lifeless pic. And for the grill if its have weeds crawing all over it and if its rusty it can bring up the life of a lifeless pic. But i think its not possible if the building is habitated as a school. :p

Try going back to St Peter & Paul in the evening just before sunset. You'll get a better tone. Of course do look out for the weather...been raining unpredictably these couple of days.

Nick

Jan 14, 2005
Wow... I studied there for a number of years and have never noticed the angels...

:eek:

Wisp

May 21, 2004
Sydney, Australia
Clarence said:
I love #1 pic, looks very like eh... a abundon building coz of e darkness n e colours of the wall. Somehow i think if the pillers and fence of e building if it cracked n can see something like e bricks n if its mossy it will bring up the picture of a lifeless pic. And for the grill if its have weeds crawing all over it and if its rusty it can bring up the life of a lifeless pic. But i think its not possible if the building is habitated as a school. :p
If ya think it doesn't 'work' then it doesn't 'work'. Try again until you get it.

This may help you abit :

1) Open full aperture on the lens so you could see more of the scene (if it doesn't open up in the first place)

2) Get a tripod

3) MANUAL, not auto focus

4) Once you composed, adjust aperture to a smaller value to get a greater depth of field (increase sharpness along foreground and background).

mnoor

Sep 1, 2006
White Balance (WB) looked not correctly chosen. Picture yellowish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom