Angelina Jolie - daring or silly?

I would say paranoid and extremely scared. She was calculated to have an 85% risk of developing breast cancer. After watching her mother waste away and die from ovarian cancer, I can understand her fear.

Oh no :(

No more Tomb Raider role :(

4vWWs.jpg

Not daring and not silly.

Just medically sensible.

And it is none of our business what she decides for her own body. The news tends to attract smart-alecky quips from idiots.

Last edited:
This also brings us to the matter of early diagnosis for possible terminal illness markers through genetic testing.

To know or not to know the fact that you may have a certain probability of not living beyond a certain age just like the dilemma 13 faced with Huntingdon's Disease (HD) in House M.D.?

Last edited:
I'd say it was definitely a hard decision to make. Don't think it was something she just decided on overnight..

In any case, whatever people think, fact is, it's her body and she didn't do it for no reason.

Even without her mammary glands, I will still take her if she is available. She is more than enough of a woman for me. :)

Even without her mammary glands, I will still take her if she is available. She is more than enough of a woman for me. :)

Ah... but the question to ask yourself is: are you enough for her?

What makes it silly ?

Ah... but the question to ask yourself is: are you enough for her?

I am just wanting to emphasize never judge a woman by her b00bs.

How many men in SG will be good enough for AJ, probably 0.

daring or silly?
I would say more to the daring side.

In fact, should say "Courageous".

Oh no :(

No more Tomb Raider role :(

You are in luck. If I read the news correctly she has her glands replaced with indestructible ones and also probably UPSIZE a little.

I feel horrified! omg. yeah. i'm going to hug my own assets and tell them I love them.
it must have been heart wrenching for Angelina Jolie too.

I feel horrified! omg. yeah. i'm going to hug my own assets and tell them I love them.
it must have been heart wrenching for Angelina Jolie too.

What have you got to worry. You have 6 of those, isn't it? :)

....it's also about time to have those silicone bags replaced .......... :p