Angelic Cum Fashion Shoot On 27th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthBaby

Dearest All,

We will be organizing a Studio model shoot on 27th June (Sunday) noon.
Model will be in angelic outfit with angel wings and tira. 2nd and 3rd outfit would be a fashion shoot.

We will be engaging a Professional Makeup artist to enhance the shoot.

Each Photographer will be entitled to 15 mins pte shoot per outfit.
Interested peeps please PM me.

All are required to do a full payment into my DBS Account.

Date: 27th June 2004
Venue: Studio In Chinatown
Time: 1pm – 7pm
Fee: $60

Confirm:

Photos Of Model:
Alinda_16052004_180_copy1.jpg

Alinda_16052004_248_copy1.jpg

Up up and the way!!!!!1

Guys another excellent potiental model shoot. Those who are new or just started, this is an excellent chance to learn from Mr Hung and Miss RuthBaby. Both have experience in guiding.

As you can see they do not do organise this often as they are busy doing other shoots as well. So take this opportunity to learn some valuable tips from Mr Hung and RuthBaby...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OT for Mr Hung and RuthBaby....
BTW, I got the key from the monkey who left it at Geylang.

Pro Image said:
Up up and the way!!!!!1

Guys another excellent potiental model shoot. Those who are new or just started, this is an excellent chance to learn from Mr Hung and Miss RuthBaby. Both have experience in guiding.

As you can see they do not do organise this often as they are busy doing other shoots as well. So take this opportunity to learn some valuable tips from Mr Hung and RuthBaby...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OT for Mr Hung and RuthBaby....
BTW, I got the key from the monkey who left it at Geylang.
yo Danny
Been V. Busy With Wedding and Commercial Shoots recently.
However, am quite free this week until 30th.
Will be leaving for chiangmai for biz shoot.

But again.. hope to catch up with some clubsnappers there too...
:D

RuthBaby said:
Alinda :)

regards

Wow! Angel of Angels...die die must go....New concepts and Fresh ideas... Both have been hiding in the cave for many weeks liaoz(experimenting or making errrr...) sure got New and Surprise techniques coming up.....

Upz

Been waiting for This a very Long time.. BABY..hehehe

Ruth, If the Studio Big enought for me.. pass me ur Bank account... will traansfer them soon heheheh...

PS: Danny.. FYI this is the First time shooting after your course BRO..heheheh

kvp11 said:
Been waiting for This a very Long time.. BABY..hehehe

Ruth, If the Studio Big enought for me.. pass me ur Bank account... will traansfer them soon heheheh...

PS: Danny.. FYI this is the First time shooting after your course BRO..heheheh

Dun worry lah......sure big enough for you..................

Alinda is a good model .. :thumbsup:

Too bad got event shooting in the afternoon .. :(

Thanks Ruth for the session. Nice to finally get to shoot again after Hiding in the 'CAVES" for quite sometimes:D

Thanks to Munwai, and Robert too for the assistants & sharing and also to the rest who are there..

Thanks I had Fun shooting Alinda again. Will post the pictures here soon.. I am still using Film hehehe. so need to process it first....

Must thank all for this shoot.. i am really shock and unprepared hwen i have to be the first to shoot. kinda shy :embrass: ... really blur blur when i look at the model and nothing comes out of my mind for her to pose.. But learn alot great deal from just these few pple.. it was really an eye opening to my first dtudio shoot . Thanks ruth for this oppunitity. now is to lean how to post on this page as had tried..

kvp11 said:
Thanks Ruth for the session. Nice to finally get to shoot again after Hiding in the 'CAVES" for quite sometimes:D

Thanks to Munwai, and Robert too for the assistants & sharing and also to the rest who are there..

Thanks I had Fun shooting Alinda again. Will post the pictures here soon.. I am still using Film hehehe. so need to process it first....

Status
Not open for further replies.