Status
Not open for further replies.

anka

Jun 29, 2004
angel-trio.jpg

another 1 of those experimentals no.2

another from the same series.

angel-feathers.jpg

I like these 2 images. Looks highly creative to me.

Almost mistaken it is from "Crazy horse". Nice mood.:)

thanks

Nice!

nice shot for 1st pic... may be better if exposure a tad longer to capture some blur in the falling flower petals...

nemesis32 said:
nice shot for 1st pic... may be better if exposure a tad longer to capture some blur in the falling flower petals...

no use, my bowens 1500ws will still freeze it.

Excellent stuff. Tastefully flavoured with creativity and executed well.

Obviously not the common pretty-girl-smiling-in-the-park/studio-wearing-fashion theme.

I'm assuming you must be someone in a more privileged situation than most of us to be able to shoot these models in such costumes?

Jemapela said:
Excellent stuff. Tastefully flavoured with creativity and executed well.

Obviously not the common pretty-girl-smiling-in-the-park/studio-wearing-fashion theme.

I'm assuming you must be someone in a more privileged situation than most of us to be able to shoot these models in such costumes?

it's done in singapore if all is wondering. location is not even studio, its a office balcony. but anyway, it's just one of my other completed homeworks. too bad i cant post them up. it's all RA. even this is actually RA. i had to retouch to cover her up abit more.

Office balcony? Wow... not bad... simple location yet well done. :thumbsup:

Anything rated RA (R in other countries) would be considered a violation of ClubSnap rules -I'm sure? Hmm... which is why we all have not-so-exciting images here :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:
Jemapela said:
Office balcony? Wow... not bad... simple location yet well done. :thumbsup:

Anything rated RA (R in other countries) would be considered a violation of ClubSnap rules -I'm sure? Hmm... which is why we all have not-so-exciting images here :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.