Ang Mohs bullies' dirty trick in getting seats all to themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
,...#

people can say anything they want

i can claim that an ang moh just bowled me over when i was on the streets for fun
whatever reason i would have for doing that, only i know

a picture does not really suffice here unless she had a series of photos
i would take that article with a lot of salt, not just a pinch

I was just shot 6 times by someone from China, they called me 'white trash', I cannot believe it, I was just going about my business as usual, and wham!

Sounds silly doesnt it.

I wouldnt believe everything you read on STOMP, plus, what exactly does that picture show?

Let's not stir up another hornet's nest shall we.......

hahahahaha

i was sleeping last night

when a rhino tossed me up from underneath my bed and carried me to the zoo where all the monkeys beat and stoned me for half an hour

LET"S KILL ALL THE ANIMALS NOW
THEY ARE EVIL

What a bullies! (if this is true).......don't know why the 'ang moh' must be added, just use 'three guys' bullies dirty trick.....why must be so discriminatory?

But the opposite also do happen, I was at Mos Burger Orchard Rd. several years ago, and it was full, I saw a girl sitting at a 4 persons table and asked if I could join her table? She answered 'NO!'.....not in a nice tone lah! Ok, I thought maybe another 3 persons are coming, she hasn't got her food yet on the table......

I joined the table next to hers (the guy answered I could join his after I asked him), and sat. Then her boyfriend came and I realised they only used half of that table!

I was disgusted since then with the state of social manners of some young people.......(or maybe she didn't like me? :)), perhaps I should have bullied her then? he he he he

Someone said, in your anger don't do the same back as you will become the same as them.....

HS

they nvr touch u or shove u away why care wad they say to u?
they bang table u bang back la :bsmilie:
but the story does not look convincing.

hahahahaha

i was sleeping last night

when a rhino tossed me up from underneath my bed and carried me to the zoo where all the monkeys beat and stoned me for half an hour

LET"S KILL ALL THE ANIMALS NOW
THEY ARE EVIL

Wah! That rhino was at mine last night! B******! It should be shot! Shame on all rhino kind! How could they let one of their own do this!

Wah! That rhino was at mine last night! B******! It should be shot! Shame on all rhino kind! How could they let one of their own do this!

yeah we should lynch monkeys too!

and werewolves#

werewolves always terrorise me on the mrt train :(

MR T sez: i pity the weak minded fool who is a tool of da monkeys! FOOL!
:bsmilie:

Wah! Call police summore! This one must be the type last time school days everything also report to teacher one.

My guess (from the pic) is that the two men needed a place to eat while the girl was just sitting there chope'ing place for friend. Don't say them, I also get a bit irritated when people chope seats like that. I guess there's nothing wrong, really. It may be a cultural thing which many other societies find unacceptable.

You try to chope seats overseas (be it in a Western country or certain Asian countries) with your bags in a fast food restaurant, etc and the next thing you find is your bag on the floor.

Anyway, why are you people even bothered with STOMP! IMHO, it's one of the most bo-liao portals ever known to mankind, meant to serve the most bo-liao people ever known to mankind.

071031_ss_azjacket.jpg

This is much more serious

Status
Not open for further replies.