Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientMariner

Dec 1, 2004
Little Red Dot
Enjoyed shooting Charby's 3 new "recruits". Just some of my pics of one.

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

like all ur pics
very well taking on exposure
no,2 my love:)

cajuca - Tks. For #2, I liked the sight when I looked at her whilst she was walking up the steps. So I had her come up the steps again but a step at a time and stopped her when I felt it was best to take the pic.

GENO - Yes, I did not wait to try yours out. I couldn't find a KM 28-75G and the Tamron agents did not have a 28-105mm on display. However, their staff called their store to bring one up for me to try. As I was impressed by the service and what I saw through my viewfinder, I bought it.

#3 the sunlight seem to be kinda harsh...

I LOVE UR PICTURES.
very nice!:)

Youhong - Yes, the sun was harsh as it was mid-morning on a fine day. I underestimated the strength of the light filtered through the trees. From now on, I will be careful of patches of light in the shade.

JIEJIEYUANYUAN - Tks

silver.wolf - I was on auto wb and did not know how to adjust in post-processing. Guess I need to start learning how. Tks for alearting me to this.

hello AncientMariner. Illidan here. nice pics. i personally like your 2nd set. d colors r bright n d model position herself nicely. may i know which f-ratio did u set to?? f4? thanks alot

Illidan said:
hello AncientMariner. Illidan here. nice pics. i personally like your 2nd set. d colors r bright n d model position herself nicely. may i know which f-ratio did u set to?? f4? thanks alot

Tks. Settings for 2nd pic were Av: f5.6, Tv:1/40, iso: 400

Pai - Tks for the correction. It is "28-75D or 28-70G". Pushed both out of my mind once I decided on the Tamron 28-105mm.

AncientMariner said:
Pai - Tks for the correction. It is "28-75D or 28-70G". Pushed both out of my mind once I decided on the Tamron 28-105mm.

no lah, not correction. was just wondering if you were trying to find the G lens, or if the 28-75D is now hard to find. interested in the cheaper one, but no $$$ now also.

AncientMariner said:
Enjoyed shooting Charby's 3 new "recruits". Just some of my pics of one.

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

me is ur first "customer"...to see ur foto... i can tell u...ur model is pretty...:thumbsup: nose bleeding.

Kimura_papaya said:
me is ur first "customer"...to see ur foto... i can tell u...ur model is pretty...:thumbsup: nose bleeding.

Yes, she is pretty and her co-operation makes it easy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.