And so it begins...

People have a tendency to tell others what to do.

Over the course of the week, I've read many articles about Singapore and LKY. The good ones are written by those who have lived in Singapore and other countries, so the writers could form a basis of comparison. The lousy ones, even those published by reputable media brands, use the same old cliche examples of death penalty, chewing gum, 377A, media censorship, and whatever.

That Bloomberg article belongs to the latter.

Who's that writer to tell a country what it should or shouldn't do?

Let the voters decide for themselves which direction they wish the Country to be...

Let the voters decide for themselves which direction they wish the Country to be...

I pray that Singapore's voting system never becomes like ours has become. Even our last POTUS that had a certain integrity towards his countryman was somehow able to rig the vote in his favor when he was elected. On the day of his assassination, a coupe de etat in America that many still believe never happened, something very special died in my country IMO. Ironically my country sort of died just a short time before yours was born. Maybe LKY was even more insightful than we know him to be.

I really appreciate your sharing of this and your views Jeff, especially coming from you, a true blue American.

Bless you DoubleD123. Truth, Love, and Wisdom. Circle, Triangle, and Square. :)

I call them how I see them...I do the best I can bro.

Last edited:
Bless you DoubleD123. Truth, Love, and Wisdom. Circle, Triangle, and Square. :)

I call them how I see them...I do the best I can bro.

Read deep, Read wide and be wary of sentiments that taint the color of truth. Truth in politics runs in more then one way. Thus the actual truth one finally see may not be the actual color it started with.