Anaglyphs (3D glasses required)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiOnElLiN

Apr 18, 2004
www.zelesjen.com
If you don't have 3D glasses, you can still view the pictures by holding a red gel over your left eye and a blue gel over your right eye.

thank you for viewing!

SK1968

Jun 20, 2009
Changi
If you don't have 3D glasses, you can still view the pictures by holding a red gel over your left eye and a blue gel over your right eye.
Cool! How did you achieve that ?

LiOnElLiN

Apr 18, 2004
www.zelesjen.com
hi sk1968,
I used 2 old compact cameras (canon ixusII & nikon coolpix2500) and attached them side by side on a flash bracket:

shot photos simultaneously, then merged the red channel from the left camera with the green/blue channels from the right camera

SK1968

Jun 20, 2009
Changi
hi sk1968,
I used 2 old compact cameras (canon ixusII & nikon coolpix2500) and attached them side by side on a flash bracket:

shot photos simultaneously, then merged the red channel from the left camera with the green/blue channels from the right camera
Really cool. Innovative. I haven't tried checking how's the 3D effect yet, must go and find the necessary tools for that , probably 2 pieces of plastic bags for a start and squint very hard :) So you resize the photos subsequently ? What is the distance between the two photos ?

cabbySHE

Dec 5, 2008
something new...meaning the innovation of shooting, but also something old, as 3D pictures had already been extg for....recalling my memory...back to SKY theatre ( now Great World city ) when they screen a cinemascope 3D movie whereby all audiences get a pair of those paper made spectacle to watch ( just as you had describe..blue and red gelatin ) the movie.

And now they have 3D HDTV no need to use any red/blue spectacle.

LiOnElLiN

Apr 18, 2004
www.zelesjen.com
thanks, but its really nothing new since lots of people have been doing this before me.
anyway, lenses are spaced approximately 2.5 inches apart

Really cool. Innovative. I haven't tried checking how's the 3D effect yet, must go and find the necessary tools for that , probably 2 pieces of plastic bags for a start and squint very hard :) So you resize the photos subsequently ? What is the distance between the two photos ?

Lomographer

Apr 27, 2009
Paterson Road
this is quite cool

thanks for the pictures!

if you have more to share, rmb to post them here!

May 18, 2009
www.flickr.com
Wow, wud this be the next level where ppl will go in to photography? Too bad i dun have a 3d glass now:(

whyeme

Mar 25, 2005
anyone knows where to buy those 3D glasses?
if i buy a 3D DVD to watch at home need those glasses rite?
aiyah should have koped one when i watched aliens vs monsters 3D
haha

good job! read about this before but first time seeing it here on cs!

i'm glad i had my filters but after removing them my eye abit blinded by the brightness for awhile LOl

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

LiOnElLiN

Apr 18, 2004
www.zelesjen.com
thanks!
yeah, this stuff messes my eyes too

good job! read about this before but first time seeing it here on cs!

i'm glad i had my filters but after removing them my eye abit blinded by the brightness for awhile LOl

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Repty

Aug 10, 2009
waste i dont have any 3D glasses. I'll be back to check your pics out once i find any!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom