Jun 28, 2004
77545419.jpg

77545421.jpg

77545422.jpg

77545423.jpg

77545424.jpg

77545425.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fantastic werkz as before. Simply lovely. Especially like #3 - lovely leading lines.

Must be using your 14mmf2.8 ya? Did you try the 15mm f2.8 fisheye? How izzit compared to the 14mm?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fantastic werkz as before. Simply lovely. Especially like #3 - lovely leading lines.

Must be using your 14mmf2.8 ya? Did you try the 15mm f2.8 fisheye? How izzit compared to the 14mm?

thanks.. yup... was using the 14 mm...
never tried the 15 mm fisheye before.. but the perspective should be pretty different.. cos the 14mm is not a fisheye lens..;)

why i cant see anything har?:dunno:

King of Wide Angle!

William, great work. Not many photographers would even dare to use wide angle for portrait shooting. You did one hell of a job and made it look easy.

Show us more!

Nice nice!!!

Is the lens a Canon or ..?

magnificent.... like your compositions.....

Breathtaking! ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Will, this may be a set of very good image for fashion and editorial, but for bridal, it falls apart.

For bridal images, the bride is the center piece.

Will, this may be a set of very good image for fashion and editorial, but for bridal, it falls apart. For bridal images, the bride is the center piece.

I agree with this statement.If I am the bride, I will feel so sad! So many other things is distracting people's attention from the bride.

thanks for the comments guys...

SWEE SWEE SWEE!!

Wah .. no sleep still can shoot this standard ah.. :think:

hahaha.. a bit blur liao... tats y end of it never shoot already.. tired n hot..

Will, this may be a set of very good image for fashion and editorial, but for bridal, it falls apart.

For bridal images, the bride is the center piece.

Hi DP.. thanks...

well.. u will b surprised.. alot of times for bridal images, their fav images are something like this or images that cant really see much of their faces.. its kind of old school for bridal images to jus focus on the bride..

but of cos having said that.. in a compilation of album, there is always a mixture of pictures form close ups to wide stuffs...

I agree with this statement.If I am the bride, I will feel so sad! So many other things is distracting people's attention from the bride.

as i hv replied in DP's comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.